Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kegels... question on set and rep frequency??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels... question on set and rep frequency??

This week i have noticed my PC muscles are stronger....meaning i am able to squeeze and hold the PC muscles alot longer with (Less Fatigue) than i could last week.... i take that as improvement.

Here was my routine last week and current routine this week.

Last week on M W F... i did 4 sets of 30second holds Regular kegels

And this Week on M W F....... i and doing Regular kegals 4 sets of 30 second holds and reverse kegals 4 sets of 30 second holds

Next week should i and 5 sets of 30 second holds of each exercise or what...... I understand you can overtrain the PC so just looking for some sound advice as to what i can add to this next week..or is what i'm doing already enough??

Open to the forum... Advice will be appreciated.

Later

Here is my routine.

I do regular and reverse sets of the following.

25 - 1 second holds
    12 - 5 sec
    6 - 10 sec
    3 - 20 sec
    2 - 30 sec
    1 - 2.5-3 min
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

To Hopeful&dedicated...... is that every day? Or every other day with weekends off. And has this routine helped your erection power??

Comment

Originally posted by JJ5012 View Post
        To Hopeful&dedicated...... is that every day? Or every other day with weekends off. And has this routine helped your erection power??
        I average about 2 or 3 times a week. My erection power is a 10+ and was before I started doing them so its hard to judge.
        Starting: 1/14/12
        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

What are your goals?

Comment

Tablets definitely help but when taken properly after specific analysis of the Better Sex Pill you are getting.

Comment

To Pegasus.... My goal is to have rock hard erections. Wanting to work all the muscles responsible for traping blood in the penis in a simultaneous fashion to where i am not over-training them..

Comment

To Pegasus and JJ5012: 100% EQ is also my top goal. I already am out of the ED zone where I had been for the last 15 years. Let me say I am ecstatic to have a plump dick a lot of the time, makes me feel like 17 yrs old. But I'm not bothersome with it--no urge toward exhibitionism, although I do enjoy nudity where appropriate. BTW, that avatar is not me, just like all the other avatars seen here.

Comment

I still do my 6 1/2 minute routine as the Hopeful mentioned, but I am thinking that to shake it up I might start mixing my sets up. I will still leave the hold to fatigue set for last, but mix up the sequence of the other ones. Just like in lifting, I am thinking that it might be more helpful to confuse my pc rather than do the same thing each time. Kegels are not a high priority to me any longer, so I only do them twice a week. If I did them more often my last hold to fatique would easily exceed five minutes, I am content to leave it at three minutes.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                  X