advice/opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice/opinion

what would be the best time(if you can choose) to do your pe exercises, morning, afternoon(after work), or at night before you go to sleep? I thought which time would be the best to do the exercises for your dick to get the best rest time and be able to grow without anything effecting it.

Whenever you feel comfortable and less likely to be disturbed, its better to be in the mood.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Personally, I have to commit to a given time of day. Otherwise, if I tell myself "Ah, I'll do it later", I may not hang until the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
        Personally, I have to commit to a given time of day. Otherwise, if I tell myself "Ah, I'll do it later", I may not hang until the next day.
        Playing with my dick is one of the few things I procrastinate about.

Comment

Right when I get off work, which is right before I go to sleep, I will do manual PE
          04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
          06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
          Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
          Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

I am a morning hanger too!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bautista19 View Post
              Playing with my dick is one of the few things I procrastinate about.
              Well something else that may help some men with their "mindset" and PE is not to view PE as "playing with" their penis. It's a workout and goals you are working toward.

Comment

My main workout is in the morning and a light workout late at night (if i can fit it in). I agree with the last comment, it's not "playing with" my penis, i actually work it out. I do think that at night you may have better recouping time.

Comment

I agree. Playing with your penis does not make it longer, thicker or harder in the long run. It may become hard temporarily, but you are not training it. It would be like saying you are getting your whole body in shape by doing 10 situps a day. Sure, it will make you feel good about yourself, but your goal will never be reached.

Circa 3/1/10 L:6 G:5
                  Current BPFSL = L:7.75(29% ↑) G:5.5
                  BPEL L:7 G:5.8125
                  Guiness
                  (Tall, dark & slightly gritty)

Comment

Working...
                  X