No announcement yet.

How to stretch an uncircumcised Penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stretch an uncircumcised Penis?

I am following the TGC Theory which has me focus on stretching for most of my routine. Anyways I stretch for 40+ min sometimes and I get really dry skin on the glands, since I have to partially grip the glands in order to have a firm grip. I use baby powder to solidify my grip but eventually that starts to fail.

Im just wondering if anyone has found a more effective way of stretching their uncircumcised Penis manually? Specifically how you grip your penis.(as you may know trying to grip behind the glands is difficult because of the excessive skin)
    Mr. TeenieWeenie
    Last edited by Mr. TeenieWeenie; 09-06-2012, 06:12 AM.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

just takes practice, it's ok to be touching the gland but you dont wanna be stretching the gland. also your going for 40 min, are you referring to hanging when you mean stretching, or are you doing 40 min+ with a maunel routine? If it's with a manuel routine your going way overboard, only need 5-10 min worth.
    7.17.2012 (start)
    BPEL:5 3/4
    EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
    BPEL:6 1/2
    EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Get 20-30 % erect, and grab at the center of the penis - great way to target the ligs.You have to grip harder than usual, but I haven't had any injuries and I've been stretching like that for months.I do 50 % of my stretches like that and the other 50 % gripping at the glans.

Comment

I have a lot of skin, fully errect it can cover nearly all the glans, and to be honest I just stretch like normal. There are talks of putting your sack between your legs to keep the skin retracted but I haven't seen any problems of keeping it like normal for stretches, and jelqs. I hold my member normally, retract a bit, and grip with the side of my thumb closest to me directly between me and my member, and hold the other side with the palm/side of hand around the knuckle of my index finger, then pull, so when stretched I can even point my index finger out without letting go of the stretch
        I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Sumta View Post
          just takes practice, it's ok to be touching the gland but you dont wanna be stretching the gland. also your going for 40 min, are you referring to hanging when you mean stretching, or are you doing 40 min+ with a maunel routine? If it's with a manuel routine your going way overboard, only need 5-10 min worth.

I guess it would kinda be like hanging but Yea I mean physically grabbing my penis with my hand and pulling. I guess my routine takes 40 min+ sometimes, but actual stretching is no more than 20 min. Note I am not just stretching straight out, I also stretch straight down, left, right, straight up. I also stretch meanwhile I do circles, and left to right stretches all while reverse kegeling. Is that still too much stretching?
          Mr. TeenieWeenie
          Last edited by Mr. TeenieWeenie; 09-06-2012, 03:41 PM.
          Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
          Current:6.25x5
          Goal:9x7

Comment

Working...
          X