X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i WARM-UP TWICE?!

hello!
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 10:38 PM.

I don't think it really matters if you can feel the heat or not... As long as your penis is correctly warmed up (by that, I mean that you kept your warm up device for at least 10 min).

But the hotter the better right? So I would say: warm-up twice! It won't hurt you! At worst, it won't do anything. At best it will help you with your gains
    04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
    04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
    04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
    04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
    Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
    Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

I think you will get plenty of heat when you start to jelq, because of the warm blood being push into your penis.

Comment

i use a heating pad that is equipped with moist heat and has a heat setting and it really stays warm atleast until im into my jelqing stage.
        START-7/16/12
        BPEL-8.00"
        EG-5.25"-MID SHAFT
        BPFSL- 7.75"
        FG-5"

GOAL-
        BPEL-9.5+
        EG-6.5+...I WANT A HOG!
        not as concerned with lenght as girth but definately want it veiner

Comment

ok awesome! thanks for the replies guys!

i read that warming up after PE is very beneficial as well, so i shall start warmin up before/after PE

Comment

I say the one warm up fallowed by the stretching should be fine, as long as your ligs feel loosened up. If they still feel tense, I'd say do the warm up again.
            Starting 08/26/2012
            EL: 7 inches
            EG: 5.5 inches

Current March 2013
            EL: 7.25 inches
            EG: 6 inches

Goal
            EL: 8 inches
            EG: 6.5 inches

Ultimate Goal
            EL:10 inches
            EG: 7 inches

Comment

Here is a couple of good links to read. I'm a big fan of warm-ups. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...e-heat-pe.html , Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out | PEGym .

As for myself I do one really complete warm up followed by stretches then on to my jelqs.
              ​The enemy of good is not bad
              The enemy of good is better

Comment

Warming up loosens things up and prevents injury. Stretching is also a form of warming up, so you'd be fine to go right into jelqs after you warm up and stretch. Whatever feels best for you though.

Comment

this penis extender works by applying moderate tension on your penis throughout the day. It keeps your flaccid penis “extended” and does not allow it to naturally retract. The tissue is gradually stretched and broken down overtime. With adequate rest periods, the penis tissue* rebuilds itself and becomes stronger and specifically- LONGER.
                  good looking loser

Comment

Working...
                  X