- 09-07-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I have been doing PE for 1 year now, and I have had no results from it. I started with the JP90 routine and did that for about 6 months and then I purchased an extender and used that for about 6 more months, (average of 7-8 hours a day).
Now, I am back to the JP90 routine. My EQ is 9 to 10. I had positive PIs when I was doing the JP90 such as bigger veins, but no actual gains in girth or length.
Shoud I try more intense exercises? At this point, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed the routines to a T, so I'm really desperate for something to work.
- 09-07-2012 #2
- 09-07-2012 #3
Um....yeah! JP90 is a conditioning program to enable you to do advance exercises for the future. Have fun putting a routine based on some of the things Love PE mentioned above.Starting: 1/14/12
BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)
BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG
BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+
- By star99 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:12 PM
- By ConnorM in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:15 PM
- By PEtestSubject in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:40 AM
- By real-spartan in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:53 PM
- By 7incher5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2009, 07:14 PM