Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length ok, now girth

I want to target maximum girth now, I am satisfied with my length somewhere
    around 7.2 or so and the girth is 5.35. Of course its great to have a even longer
    one for personal fun, but still want to come near my woman, its sexy.
    And 7.2 is enough and perfect size in my eyes. So now, no more stretching, otherwise
    I will have a super thin long dick, that is so awful.

So, how can I get this? Clamping, Uli´s or what?! Anyone been in my situation
    and stopped the stretching part completely?

I´ve done Ulis throughout the day and edging, like three times, do not
    know if this is any good? Heard clamping is good. Will stop doing jelqing also
    because it will make it longer...
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Hmm. Your stats already show girth gains..4.8 to 5.3. That's very good. Are you sure you want to make any serious routine changes? Something you're doing is clearly working. If you're already conditioned, you can try adding in one girth exercise of your choosing.

If you're looking to maintain length, cut back your stretching routine to the minimum. Note that you may lose some length if you stop altogether, so just monitor it periodically.

--

When you say "like three times" do you mean on three separate occasions, or three times in one day?
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

ThirdArm has raised some good points there! My advise from my own experience to any guys that have had success with a certain routine is simple ... don't change something that is obviously working, if gains stop then make ammendments.
      However if you are happy with your length and just need more girth then simply organise a routine that focuses mainly on you Smooth muscle tissue. You dont want to cut the length exercises out completely, instead arrange your routine so it has a higher ratio in favour of girth for example; 70-80% Girth and 20-30% Length.
      The following thread maybe helpful to you ... FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN TGC Theory Explained!
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Thanks guys! Well first have been doing PE for 3 years now and have been pretty dedicated. So the gains have come
        very very slow for me, but what i´ve heard its a good sign. Anyway, sure its not super thin, but you know
        we want that extra thickness that will make the women scream. With my current size its just comfortable I
        guess and a pretty good fit. But not so super tight. Reaching 5.75 - 6.0 is my current goal, and I think
        this is a great size. All above 7.5 length and 6.0 girth is to much and no bj as far as I can see. I mean
        even a 5.5 could be hard for most women to "swallow"...

Okay, will not stop pulling it to keep my length, that is good! Will look at these 20% length and
        80% girth.
        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
        X