- 09-09-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- 09-09-2012 #2
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
When you see negative PIs it means that you are overtraining your unit and should rest it until it returns to normal, and they don't mean gains, most of the time they mean delays or injury so keep away from them.
Good luck and be careful.
- 09-09-2012 #3
Just remember... Negative = bad"Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- 09-10-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Out of Place, Outer Space
- Blog Entries
Your penis sounds depressed, give it some time alone04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"
- By amiok in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-02-2013, 04:05 AM
- By danni in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:41 AM
- By JimmyDaHardest in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:23 PM
- By UltramegaOK in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-13-2011, 12:31 PM
- By pe2damax in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:29 PM