Post workout warm "down"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post workout warm "down"

Hey haven't posted in some time, deciding to get my stats up higher, girth went down a bit : / but aside from that all good.
    Had a question for the whole forum, your opinions on post workout warm "downs".
    Yay or nay?
    if not then why not?
    Just read on the new ( new to me ) warm up article, that warming down being a pro or con varies amongst "experts".
    Any reason as to why it would be bad? At a certain point in my voyage of PE I started warming down after every session for at least 15 min.
    Funnypop
    Last edited by Funnypop; 09-10-2012, 03:35 AM.
    ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
    Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
    As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
    Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Big Al recommends warming down

I warm down in the shower as it makes sense to me

15mins is a long time though!
    My progress log

Comment

Yea, I'm going off what I've heard a lot of vets say about warm ups and downs with the 15 min, I would only do 5 first, but then i heard peeps say that's not enough, that 10 min wasn't even enough :/
      ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )

Comment

15mins sounds like overkill to be honest, 10mins would probably suffice

Best wait for more opinions though, i'm not really the one to ask as I don't even warm-up and I only "warm-down" because I do PE in the morning and shower afterwards.
        My progress log

Comment

I warm down about 10 minutes and whenever I nap, I warm my penis with the heating pad, as well. It's all preference. I like my penis warm, now that's just me
          04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
          06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
          Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
          Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

I don't warm down. I did for a while, and although it feels nice I'm not convinced of its benefits (I'm open-minded to other opinions).

Lately, my post PE work has been a sort of modified lying fowfer. I do PE before bed, so basically I lay down and read for a while before going to sleep, during which time I hold my penis in a slightly extended state between my thighs. When it's actually time to go to sleep, I let everything be free and natural. By then, most of the post-PE pump is gone.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

i warm down just by grabbing a shower after before bed. good time to clean up/shave/ what ever other things need to be done. only time it really messes up my PE is if a lady friend is up to late night shenanigans.
              7.17.2012 (start)
              BPEL:5 3/4
              EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
              BPEL:6 1/2
              EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Originally posted by hadoken2 View Post
                I warm down about 10 minutes and whenever I nap, I warm my penis with the heating pad, as well. It's all preference. I like my penis warm, now that's just me
                I've always used a heating pad, and I notice warming down with something that emanates a steady temp ( hot obviously ) soothes that shrink/ache you get after your pumps gone, but again, let's here some opinions, and maybe possibly an explanation to why it's good or bad?

Comment

Two schools of thought that I've heard:

WARM DOWN ADVOCATES:
                  Claim that a warm down keeps the area warm and keeps extra blood coming to the area allowing for faster healing. They think that doing a cool down will cause unwanted turtling.

COOL DOWN ADVOCATES:
                  Claim that a warm down keeps the collagen fibers pliable, allowing them to easily return to their normal length. They think that a cool down causes the tissues to cool off and sort of "harden" (for lack of a better word) in the plump, extended post-workout state.

That is my understanding of the two sides. Personally I think the warm down theory has more merit but I don't do either. Actually I suppose often times I shower after my PE, but thats just to get clean. I suppose that could be considered a warm down though.
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

When I didn't have time to warm down ( too tired as I did PE before going to sleep ) I would just warm down in the shower as well.. But warming down with the pad destroyed any chance of having a hard flaccid for me, the next morning my flaccid hang could getup to 5-5.5" sometimes o.O. My house is very cold, I am used to the temp, can't say the same for my knick knack; when I didn't warm down, it would stay hard flaccid all throughout the night till late afternoon the next evening, and the ache was much more prevalent.

Comment

Interesting. I'm almost done with my routine I'm on my last clamping set so I'm going to try warming down. I use a heating pad too. I'll post back later today to let you know how my hang is compared to normal and whatnot
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Nice! Keep me posted.

Comment

Working...
                        X