Why am I not gaining? - Motivated but frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I not gaining? - Motivated but frustrated

Hey guys, wanted to write this to get some response.

I've been doing PE for at least a year and a half now. How much have I gained you may ask? 0.1" at most!
    Now, I guess this means I need to explain my routines and the things I've done, just in order for you guys to know where I'm at:

I've done most of my routines like this:

(In the beginning) :

Warm-up --> Basic stretching --> Jelqing --> Edging /Start and stop --> Warm-down.
    The stretching would be basic and nothing special. In both jelqing and stretching I would advance in time (or reps) and I tried to add a bit more force to the exercises.

Later on, when I signed up at Big Al's, we would use different exercises and he told me it was time to move on to more advanced exercises. It was everything from side-to-side stretch, and Squeezes, erect kegels and so on. I would always end the routine with the "start-and-stop". Also, we would try to stick to the "micro-loading" principle in order to be sure I would always "stress" my penis to adapt to more intensity.

We've tried 2 days on, 1 off and wither other routines it was 1 on 1 off, and even 1 on and 2 off.

I guess I could more or less summarize it to this:

-I started out by doing the light routines in Aaron Kemmers (Remek) book. In the beginning, it was like my penis started to get conditioned which is a good thing of course. Might even have gained som EQ . I had a girlfriend before I started PE, and during the time when I had just started, she noticed a difference. I thougt I was on the right track! but the results stopped (no measureable results).

- Consistency is of course an essential element when it comes to PE. Sometimes, my motivation has been low but I've always managed to get back up and start my sessions again. So I would argue that lack of consistency is not the answer. We're talking maybe 2-3 weeks where I didn't do any sessions but most of the time, there was no "pause" or "breaks" and I would easily go on 3-4 months without missing a session.

- I signed up at Big Al's "MECoach" and he gave my different routines that would focus on different exercises and techniques..and principles (intense, high and low frequency etc.) He did a great job and all, but I didn't gain anything the year I was his client.

Is there something wrong with my penis? Is PE for everyone or? It would take a lot of time to write everything down in details, but if it is needed I will.

If people are interested and need something to be clarified, I'd gladly answer.

From a young guy with lots of motivation (and frustration),
    Illnath.
    I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
    Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
    2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
    3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
    Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Ps. English is not my first language, sorry for any grammar mistakes.

- Illnath

Comment

Are you slightly sore or have an achy feeling after you do your workout? If not, that's what you are shooting for. You may want to skip to more advanced workouts if not..
      The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
        Are you slightly sore or have an achy feeling after you do your workout? If not, that's what you are shooting for. You may want to skip to more advanced workouts if not..
        Yes and no. Sometimes I do. But I would describe the feeling more as a "fatigue" feeling sometimes. Sometimes I turtle, but that's not much of a problem now.

Comment

The thing I find interesting about this thread is that you're doing everything I'm doing but with no results.
          You and I have basically done the same thing, but I've seen gains in that time. Maybe your ding dong needs more stress than what you're giving it.

Take a look at this thread. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ndicators.html
          The author makes a case to go at it hard every day. I can't ethically recommend this to you because it is potentially dangerous, but some people find gains by doing that.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

You are very detail oriented so I'm certain you are doing things correctly. Other people here may chine in but I believe you need to hang for EL and clamp for EG.
            The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              The thing I find interesting about this thread is that you're doing everything I'm doing but with no results.
              You and I have basically done the same thing, but I've seen gains in that time. Maybe your ding dong needs more stress than what you're giving it.

Take a look at this thread. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ndicators.html
              The author makes a case to go at it hard every day. I can't ethically recommend this to you because it is potentially dangerous, but some people find gains by doing that.
              Thanks for the answer mate. Maybe I can use the link. Kind of demotivating though, that you experience gains by those things and I don't.

- Illnath

Comment

By the way, i doubt there's anything "wrong" with you. It sounds like you need something very specific and haven't found it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
                  You are very detail oriented so I'm certain you are doing things correctly. Other people here may chine in but I believe you need to hang for EL and clamp for EG.
                  Hm, I'll do whatever it takes, but hanging sounds well..not so nice. I like the "manual" workouts.
                  Overall, it seems like I'm doing something wrong or at least I kinda need this one jig-saw piece, to make the puzzle complete. hm.

- Illnath

Comment

Hanging is considered to be a safer form of exercise than manual PE*
                    food for thought

Comment

Hanging is considered to be a safer form of exercise than manual PE*
                      food for thought
                      I know very little about hanging, si I guess I'm judging the book by its' cover here. How does your routine look now Toadstool? And how does the record look when it comes to gains? Cheers mate.

- Ill

Comment

After a willy wacking session my penis is clearly red! Is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by jdavid1990 View Post
                          After a willy wacking session my penis is clearly red! Is yours?
                          Hm, well..I don't know..I mean, I can't tell if the skin is but if the penis head is filled with blood then yes.

- Ill

Comment

Originally posted by Illnath View Post
                            I know very little about hanging, si I guess I'm judging the book by its' cover here. How does your routine look now Toadstool? And how does the record look when it comes to gains? Cheers mate.

- Ill
                            Right now I'm doing the mini-sessions routine. I do 3 small sessions of jelqing each 'on' day. I've been gaining an average of 1/4" every 3 months using this, and other, routines. I haven't see any girth gains yet.

I'm going to take for granted you're doing your PE routines properly. After working with BigAl, and doing PE for 18 months, an intelligent man surely understands what is going on with himself and his exercises.

Hanging is an option for you. I've seen many people go into hanging and see gains. I'm afraid I don't know what specific routine you have to do to grow. Have you tried the PNF stretch?

Comment

Right now I'm doing the mini-sessions routine. I do 3 small sessions of jelqing each 'on' day. I've been gaining an average of 1/4" every 3 months using this, and other, routines. I haven't see any girth gains yet.

I'm going to take for granted you're doing your PE routines properly. After working with BigAl, and doing PE for 18 months, an intelligent man surely understands what is going on with himself and his exercises.

Hanging is an option for you. I've seen many people go into hanging and see gains. I'm afraid I don't know what specific routine you have to do to grow. Have you tried the PNF stretch?
                              Well, that's exactly the point: I've started to really, really question myself. Maybe i'm doing something insanely basic wrong?

One thing that could contribute (in a bad way) to my everyday small flaccid, is maybe because I tend to "tense" my PC muscle, without even knowing it. But I'm working on that also.

- Funny you should ask, my routine right now is this:

Warm-up: 7-8 minutes
                              ULIs: 3 Reps for 50 seconds. Pretty hard squeeze
                              PNF-Stretch: 3 full reps.
                              Ballooning for at least 20-25 minutes
                              Warm-down: 5-7 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X