Need motivation? Try clamping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need motivation? Try clamping!

I'll preface this by saying this post is meant for experienced and conditioned PEers. I recently started clamping and boy is it addictive. My unit suddenly looks bigger and feels bigger. It's like an instant visual of what your penis is capable of achieving with consistant hard work. After starting clamping I'm having a hard time believing I will go on to other girth exercises besides bundled stretches and tunica tugs.

Happy clamping!
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Glad to hear it is working well for you

You managed to get the right cable clamps then? What kind of expansion are you getting? you had a thread recently saying that ULIs didn't result in much, if any, expansion. Hopefully it is better with clamping
    My progress log

Comment

It is special seeing and feeling that isn't it? I love clamping for those reasons and more. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post542055).

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
        Glad to hear it is working well for you

You managed to get the right cable clamps then? What kind of expansion are you getting? you had a thread recently saying that ULIs didn't result in much, if any, expansion. Hopefully it is better with clamping
        I actually picked up some hose clamps because I couldn't find cable clamps but I will get the cable clamps soon. I have been getting a .25-.375 increase from expansion. Way more than I ever saw doing ULIs.
        Hopeful&dedicated
        Last edited by Hopeful&dedicated; 09-11-2012, 05:25 PM.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Awesome news! and it might get even better when you get the cable clamps
          My progress log

Comment

I get my Clamps at Home Depot. They are sold there as Cable Cuffs, but they are made by the same manufacturer.

Comment

I need a lot of motivation. I can make my wife cum with what I have, but I know there are times and positions that we use were more girth would help. I started clamping, but I'm not as consistent as I should be sometimes. I'm motivated by your results.

How often do you clamp? How many minutes/reps?

You can find the cable clamps at electronic stores too. Thanks.

Comment

I'm 13 months in PE now and I'm still gonna wait another 24 months before I ever try clamping. It just looks and sounds so dangerous to me!

Comment

After a week of clamping I am definitely noticing a fuller thicker flaccid. I expect it will be a few weeks at least before any appreciable erect gains will be noticeable. I'm sold.

Comment

I like clamping but make no mistake, it is dangerous. My one and only injury came from clamping and I haven't touched it since (about 8 years ago). I will clamp again in the future though as it is the only way I can gain EG.
                    Cya at 8
                    Last edited by Cya at 8; 09-24-2012, 12:24 PM.
                    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I had a nice clamping session myself today. I'm going to be moving into some heavier clamping in about a week

H&D - I get the same .25-.375" expansion. It really is a great exercise, I'm currently limiting myself to 10-minute sets to keep injury risk down
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I last clamped Wed due to life getting in the way. To my surprise my girth while clamping was noticeably larger. I couldn't touch my thumb and pointer finger around the fattest point which has always been easy for me to do. This leads me to believe that rest days may be as important as on days. Whatever the case, I'm thrilled and it just adds to my belief that clamping is the king of all PE exercises!

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Just don't edge with a double clamp. My expansion was a crazy .5" and then I felt a pop. I have a scar tissue spot on one side. A permanent indent where the clamp was. I couldn't get erect for over a week. I was literally worried to death!

Be slow with it but yes.. it is indeed the king of all PE exercises.
                          The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
                            Just don't edge with a double clamp. My expansion was a crazy .5" and then I felt a pop. I have a scar tissue spot on one side. A permanent indent where the clamp was. I couldn't get erect for over a week. I was literally worried to death!

Be slow with it but yes.. it is indeed the king of all PE exercises.
                            Greatly appreciate the advice! I have no plans to double clamp but if I do I will remember your words. Right now I balloon/edge while clamped and have had zero problems or negative PIs.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                            BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Oh, I was also crossing my legs and leaning forward which forced even more blood in. I was in a hurry.. Stupid!

Comment

Working...
                              X