Haven't seen gains in almost a year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen gains in almost a year

I got into PE over two years ago. I was inconsistent for about the first 12 months, but for the past year have been going at it diligently. The last time (prior to today) that I measured was back in November 2011. It was extremely disheartening to have whipped out the ruler after almost a year of good work and see no size gains at all.

The only thing that may have improved is the girth, but I’ll admit that my previous method for measuring left a lot of room for error compared to my current one (using a tape measure). I have nice girth, just about 5.5 inches right underneath the head and it increases gradually to over 6 inches at the base. I hope I gained some thickness but I’m not completely sure.

Length was an absolute utter flop. My NBPEL decreased 0.35 inches down to 6.5 (from gaining weight), but it would have been fine if I had seen an improvement in my BPEL, which unfortunately stayed put at 7.5 inches.

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around this. I worked hard so I should have seen something right? I’m not doubting that PE has worked for all of you, I am just terrified that I may be the odd guy out for whom it doesn’t work.

PE has done wonders for my EQ and has also made me more aware of how my body works, which has helped me last longer during stimulation (thank you kegels and rks!). If for no other reason, I will stick to PE for the benefit of having a healthier penis and increased self-awareness (plus the new veins look nice). I would be lying though if I said that I don’t care about gaining, because I do, and it’s the reason that I found this site and spent countless hours in the washroom exercising my penis with the hopes that it would grow to be bigger and stronger.

I changed my routine around quite a bit since starting, I really just went with whatever felt right. If I liked a new exercise better than the one I was already doing, I’d ditch the old and bring in the new. My current routine is this:

20 minute warm up
    25 minutes of low erection level jelqs (done side-to-side)
    3 “super girth sets”. Each super set consists of:
    a) 2 sets of high erection level jelqing, each set being 15 strokes.
    b) 2 ULIs, each held for 30 seconds, along with a kegel at the same time
    c) 2 Big Al Squeezes, 15-20 seconds each, kegel held at the same time
    Between each exercise/set I would restimulate myself to get my erection back. 3 super girth sets usually take about 25 minutes as well.

My next measurement will happen on Christmas day 2012, and I’d be the happiest guy in the world if I awoke to find that my member is bigger than it is today.

I have been told that doing a lot of girth work might be detrimental to length, but I find that if I do all length, my EQ suffers and erections also become harder to achieve. I can’t hang/pump, only manual work for me.

I’d love it if some of the vets could chime in and let me know where I’m making mistakes or what I need to do to get out of this rut. I’m taking a week off and then will stick to a routine for the next 3 months. My measurements from henceforth will become a lot more frequent (every 90 days or so).

I’m looking for about an inch of length (NBPEL and BPEL) and am willing to let girth take a backseat for now. Anyone got any advice, how I should change my routine to be able to see gains come this Christmas?
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Bump. Anyone?

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

Comment

As I see that... your whole workout consists of "Girth" Exercises...
      Add some Stretching^^... Like
      SRT-Stretches
      Lazy Ass Stretches
      Mandingo Stretches

About the last two I don't really know if you should do them already.
      12/08/2012
      EL: 12.6cm (4.96inch)
      EG: 13.5cm (5.31inch)

07/10/2012
      EL: 12.7-12.8cm (5.0inch)
      EG: 13.0-13.2cm (5.12-5.2inch)

Comment

Yeah you've done girth workouts without much length stuff.

More advanced routines for length. I do not subscribe to the idea that you cannot gain EL. That goes against the everything I know about the body. You HAVE to decondition and then find what works for you be it hanging or any other EL.

I would keep better track of my measurements too. Not checking for a year has left you not knowing that the thing you are doing isn't productive. Measure monthly and change workouts to something else if you do not get results in 2 straight months.
        The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
          Yeah you've done girth workouts without much length stuff.

More advanced routines for length. I do not subscribe to the idea that you cannot gain EL. That goes against the everything I know about the body. You HAVE to decondition and then find what works for you be it hanging or any other EL.

I would keep better track of my measurements too. Not checking for a year has left you not knowing that the thing you are doing isn't productive. Measure monthly and change workouts to something else if you do not get results in 2 straight months.
          Thank you!

I thought that lower erection level jelqs would be enough for length, but apparently not. Excluding the warm up, my current routine is 50 minutes (half low level jelqs, have super girth sets). You think that decreasing this to 35 minutes is a good idea, by cutting the girth work down to 10 minutes, low level jelqs to 15 minutes and then also having 10 minutes of stretching? I can't hang, so do you have any stretches in mind that you think may work? I'm conditioned for pretty much everything.

Measuring once a month is a good idea?

Comment

I measure once a month or more. Whatever anyone says about measuring, keeping track of the results you get from your routine is allot better than going a year without knowing you haven't had any results.

In your situation, I'd take 2 months off from PE and come back with something totally different than what I've done before. Not just the routine but something that attacks from a different appraoch. I've been in PE for 10 years now and what I do know is that everyone is different and everyone needs to find what works for them.

Angle, intensity, equipment and time are your variables.. Mix and match things until you find the sweet spot. After you reach a plateau, change one of the variables. Watch your PIs and make sure you feel the stretch. It's not enough to just do the workouts... You must feel the workout while you re doing it and after.
            Cya at 8
            Last edited by Cya at 8; 09-14-2012, 04:33 AM.
            The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Good post from Cya@8 above!

I think that a decon break is a good idea, and then come back with a new routine, you may even get some newbie gains after the break

During your break you should read this https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html and use it to come up with a new routine.

You seem to be mainly shooting for girth, during your break you could edge a few times a week (30mins+) and also start doing a serious kegel routine, culminating in towel-raises. The kegels will help your base girth, and edging when done consistently for long periods of time can lead to gains on its own (Pegasus gained over an inch for example). I personally believe that these two exercises wouldn't interfere with your decon break (I could be wrong of course), so you can decondition yet still continue to work on girth at the same time
              My progress log

Comment

Take a two week break for strictly sex..every time i come back in the first week i gain 0.3 inch... happened three times in a row now..

Comment

As suggested incorporate stretching exercises. Learn as many different ones (soft, medium, and when hard) and mix them up in your program

Comment

Here are some good resources:
                    DLD's First Routine (I gained 2 inches with this routine) Full Tutorial
                    Gain 1 Inch in 12 Weeks...The Ultimate Workout! EVERYONE CHECK OUT!
                    12/08/2012
                    EL: 12.6cm (4.96inch)
                    EG: 13.5cm (5.31inch)

07/10/2012
                    EL: 12.7-12.8cm (5.0inch)
                    EG: 13.0-13.2cm (5.12-5.2inch)

Comment

Have you considered Hanging? Its not for everyone i know.

"How much is enough"?
                      MORE

Comment

Combination of extending, and clamping would most likely work. Putting your penis under new uncharted stress, thus putting it into shock. Forcing your body to compensate for the stress, creating new tissue growth. Then slowly increasing intensity, as well as extending time. Making sure you are constantly, increasing the workload.
                        START NBPEL 7.7 E.G. 6.9 GOAL NBPEL 8.5 E.G. 7.0

Comment

Working...
                        X