- 09-15-2012 #1
I feel completely fine but i have a few dark spots maybe burst capillaries or skin damage? Want to make sure that's not a sign of injury. The first two times i clamped i did it for about 5 minutes with no discoloration whatsoever this session was 10 minutes so I don't know if that info helps to answer the question.
- 09-15-2012 #2
Also i have been clamping every other day maybe a little less.
- 09-15-2012 #3
It's most likely burst capillaries. It's a sign that you're not quite conditioned to the new forces you are subjecting your penis to. You should probably finish a conditioning routine first, but if you're bent on clamping with your every other day routine, just maybe go a little lighter for a while and slowly work up your intensity
- 09-15-2012 #4
- 09-15-2012 #5
Should i avoid extending for the rest of the day? 37 days in with no break days only a lighter 2 hour day here and there.
- 09-15-2012 #6
- 09-15-2012 #7
- By want2BIG in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2011, 04:04 AM
- By Cord.is.Killing.me in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2011, 06:45 AM
- By zedarian in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:25 PM
- By Gemla in forum The GymReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 06:27 AM
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:12 PM