Recommitting to PE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommitting to PE!

My dream length goal is 8 long like just about everyone else on these boards. Right now though, I'm sitting at 7 BPEL. I've decided that's fine for right now. It could take me forever to get to 8 inches. I might not be able to make it there period unless I have the time and privacy to devote to hanging which I don't. What I do know I can do is get to my girth goal of 6 inches in the next few months and so I am making an all out effort to get there before I take up length again. Wish me well!

good luck mate.

whats your current girth
    Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

Why can you work on girth and not length?
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
        good luck mate.whats your current girth
        Right now I'm at 5.5 inches, perhaps a little bit more. I found out about the slinky exercise recently and it works wonders! In the next few months, I think I could easily gain half an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
          Why can you work on girth and not length?
          Because I've been PEing fairly consistently with some lengthy breaks here and there since 2008. I think I may have just about exhausted the length gains I can make through manual mathods. Hanging may be the only option I have left and I'm not in a good situation to be doing that right now.

Comment

Best of luck! I hope you'll reach your goals!

What exactly is the slinky exercise? Never heard of that..

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
              Best of luck! I hope you'll reach your goals! What exactly is the slinky exercise? Never heard of that..
              Sadsak Slinky - Repost from old Big Penis Forum - Penis Enlargement Manual

Comment

According to the link you bend your fully erect penis the opposite way you pull it. Problem with that for me is my fully erect penis doesn't bend. ?????
                Starting: 1/14/12
                BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Not fully erect. Partially. The aim is to cause the shaft to expand vertically or horizontally along the entire length depending on if your bending along the top, bottom, or sides.

Comment

Working...
                  X