While she watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While she watches

So i finally told my girlfriend i was doing PE and she took it really well actually and has asked if she can help and she really gets turned on watching me do my jelqs. So i was curious if anyone else has their girlfriend/wife/spouse whatever help and if you do how do you have them help you. trying to get some ideas for the girlfriend. Thanks chaps

If I did that with my gal, we'd never finish a PE session, it would turn into something else....

Hmm, there could be some advantages, like the ability for her to focus on technique and consistency. Obviously she would need a lot of feedback from you.

Congrats on having a girl who's open-minded and who wants to participate in your self-improvement, could be bonding time and fun for you both.
    <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

I actually don't want my wife to help. Sex and PE are two completely different mindsets for me. I'm working when I'm doing PE.
      Starting: 1/14/12
      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I'd have mine's help, but we may just get carried away *wink* *wink*
        04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
        06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
        Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
        Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
          I actually don't want my wife to help. Sex and PE are two completely different mindsets for me. I'm working when I'm doing PE.
          Pretty much how I approach PE. My wife would not be able to do anything for me while I hang. Well, maybe grab me some water, or a snack?

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
            Pretty much how I approach PE. My wife would not be able to do anything for me while I hang. Well, maybe grab me some water, or a snack?
            Ditto
            04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
            06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
            Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
            Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

My wife will keep me company while I pump or hang, though she doesn't actively help. She's never seen me jelq, stretch or clamp though. I agree that it may become too sexual and distracting with these exercises
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Comment

I gave my wife a demostration of the excercizes I do and the hanger I use but she doesnt join in of course of I asked her to she would. she is probably saying to herself OH yea cant wait to see the results
                  I just wave the magic wand at her and she follows me with anticipation

Comment

Yep, I totally agree.
                    Intro
                    Progress
                    “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

I have been married a long time to my wife, but if she were to watch me jelq I am pretty confident that my full erection would lead to an injury!! Also, while at first she might find it erotic or sexy, after about 200 jelqing strokes she would probably be thinking about reading a good book or something - same oh same oh can get boring pretty quickly.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

She can help you uli and edge, jeqling I get to hard.
                        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I would just say to have her help you EDGE and leave it at that...might make the session more effective...maybe yall switch off...you go for 10 minutes then she takes over for ten minutes...you take over when you approach PONR...come up with something that works for you.
                          JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

My wife has seen me pump and hang. She thinks it looks wierd but she will look at it once in a while when I am pumping. She is surprised that it gets that big, kinda blows her mind.

She does think hanginging looks a bit wierd and she has seen me with over 30 lbs on a few times. If I could get her to help in any way it would be to have her put on a live show for me when I need to get erect for pumping, I dont think she would be interested in doing an oil rub on breasts just so I could do a set though.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

May get the oil rub for a new edging style?
                              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
                              X