Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions :) (foreskin and newbie exercise related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions :) (foreskin and newbie exercise related)

I've been lurking on these forums for a while now.. Looking around at different exercises and stuff I've found that I'll probably try doing the JP90 program first.

The questions I have relate to the exercises in it, for instance how are v-jelqs done? Is there a video somewhere that I could watch to see how its done?

Pretty sure I'm not the only one with a foreskin here so... how do you guys jelq with both hands when the foreskin is always in the way? I tried jelqing recently and the only way I could do it was with one of the hands holding the skin in place and the other doing the jelq movement. Are these kind of jelqs useless if compared to the real ones?

I'm not sure how I should go PI wise, since I've never (rarely) had morning wood, but I'm pretty sure my penis is relatively healthy down there. Kegelling and a bit of edging should help get it back in shape (i hope). I've tried edging this week and one thing I've noticed is that as soon as I get close to the "cumming" feeling my cock starts to lose blood (ie. it goes limp). I'm guessing this is normal? Or should I edge until I sort of start feeling that part coming and then wait for it to go away and start again? Should I aim to be hard the whole time ? I'm a bit confused :P

My next step is to plan out when and how I'll be able to do these exercises.... should be able to incorporate this into my busy university lifestyle somehow hmm. I'm thinking I should go to sleep earlier to wake up and have time to do it in the mornings or do the opposite and do them a bit before bed (but what if I've had a really long day and I'm tired.. or I've had a bit to drink or something ahhhh so complicated).
    Started off with: 15cm BPEL
    Now: 15.6cm BPEL

extending everyday and sometimes doing some manual work as well, depending on if I have time or not :cool:

Goal: 17-18 cm (6.5-7 inches)

I can jelq if I partially retract the foreskin and then use the skin ti glide downward. Or keep skin forward and do the best I can.
    ClarkUncut
    Start 9/15/2012
    BPEL - 6.8
    EG - 5.7
    Erect Goal
    BPEL goal - 8
    EG goal - 6.2

Comment

My jelq device doesn't require lubricant and I jelq perfectly with foreskin covering my glans :]
      04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
      06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
      Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
      Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

i can answer your jelqing question. When i jelq i go half way up my penis, and then with the other hand i pull the skin back and start the ok sign at the base while finishing the jelq. If i dont do this i find that once ive completed a jelq i have turkey neck and its hard to get to the base again.

V-jelqs i find uncomfortable because the joint in my fingers pushes in really hard into my penis. I have to keep my fingers straight otherwise theres no room for my penis between the fingers! The way you do them is if you put your palm to your belly, then slide you hand down so that your penis is inbetween your index and middle finger, then bend your fingers in towards your stomach. Thats the starting postition. then its then same as regular jelqing, but the pressure is on the sides of your penis rather than the whole circumference.

Comment

Originally posted by funkman View Post
          i can answer your jelqing question. When i jelq i go half way up my penis, and then with the other hand i pull the skin back and start the ok sign at the base while finishing the jelq. If i dont do this i find that once ive completed a jelq i have turkey neck and its hard to get to the base again.

V-jelqs i find uncomfortable because the joint in my fingers pushes in really hard into my penis. I have to keep my fingers straight otherwise theres no room for my penis between the fingers! The way you do them is if you put your palm to your belly, then slide you hand down so that your penis is inbetween your index and middle finger, then bend your fingers in towards your stomach. Thats the starting postition. then its then same as regular jelqing, but the pressure is on the sides of your penis rather than the whole circumference.
          Thanks for the vjelq guide! Still having a hard time mastering it but i guess ill get better at it... jelqing wise no matter what I do there foreskin always gets in the way, and by the time I'm halfway done with the jelq my skin gets all cluttered up and ahh hard to explain it... its just very messy and I find it hard (no pun) to start another jelq simultaneously. I guess I'll try doing one handed jelqs? I mean how much worse can they really be? You're still forcing blood into the head of the penis and it feels right. Would be sad to find out that its not as effective after 6 months of doing it and getting no results

@Hadoken2 Would you recommend the jelq device? Does it make jelqing easier? I cant imagine keeping my cock erect with a device close to it I usually lose the boner when I see something like that close by. The site you linked says they are sold out funny.... pretty much every product on that site is sold out. Might consider getting one though...

No one has answered the edging question yet!
          Started off with: 15cm BPEL
          Now: 15.6cm BPEL

extending everyday and sometimes doing some manual work as well, depending on if I have time or not :cool:

Goal: 17-18 cm (6.5-7 inches)

Comment

it gets easier with practice. all your doing is, with your free hand, pulling back the skin into its original position before starting a jelq with it. Your foreskin shouldnt be in the way at all, it will just rest on top of your glans. I think I'd have the same problem as you with the jelq device! I'd rather use my hands, i feel like i'd have more control of them.

Comment

Working...
            X