Thread: Completely flacid stretrch??
- 09-19-2012 #1
Is there any difference in stretching completely flaccid vs. 10-20% erection? Are they equally effective?
Last edited by keepwinning; 09-19-2012 at 08:30 PM.
- 09-19-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
Seems like the same thing to me. I tend to get 20-30% while I'm in the middle of a a stretch like when i do the full 360 degree rotation stretches... Then I just wait a little to settle down ;PDid PE for 3 months in September 2012.
Starting up PE again on May 28th 2014, as well as going to the gym
MSEG: 5.375" ->5.5"
Weight: 170 lbs -> 180 lbs
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
- By wiipe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:11 AM
- By dukedude in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:09 PM
- By Elpipi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:16 AM
- By atasteofchaos in forum Success ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:02 PM
- By JohnFootPenis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2009, 05:14 AM