Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you rather hear from your partener. You' re so big or You're so good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you rather hear from your partener. You' re so big or You're so good?

Seriously brothers!

I would rather be known as a good lover myself!
    Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

the problem is, most women say "your so good" even if your avg, but if they say your so big, they usually mean it.. i would always rather hear your so good, because even if u have a tree trunk, if you just stick it in and wave it around, she may not like it, but being good means your good, and shes getting what she wants.. BUT, u never know if shes just saying it or not. lol.. sucks.. the problem is, that society today makes women think "big is good" and so even if u suck, she mentally likes the fact your big, so she may be getting what she wants just thru a mental "need" for a big piece, and she will like it even if u suck..

Comment

Just so long as I never hear "your a nice guy" again I am good.

Comment

I'd like to hear "your fucking huge" and have them give a second thought if they want to try me or not. But of course they will, out of curiosty. I would rather be huge and also good.

Comment

I would love to be told someday that "you're so big" because that would mean that my PE efforts have yielded results that others can appreciate. If a woman told me "you're so good" I would really enjoy that too but it doesn't give me that sense of accomplishment like the size comment would.

A caveat here, if I had to choose to be a "big" lover or a "good" lover I would be a good lover because the lady(ies) deserve having their needs taken care of by a skillful lover, not just a fat meat missile getting ram homed for a couple minutes.

Comment

I am good so I would wrather here your a fuc*i^g monster, its so big, can I touch it.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Just so long as I never hear "your a nice guy" again I am good.
              +1

Comment

I hear both, though I prefer moans instead..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  I hear both, though I prefer moans instead..
                  That's what I'm talkin' about......
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I want to hear,"that thing has gotten bigger" from my wife.

Comment

I would prefer you're so big as it's much quicker to improve technique than it is to PE for more size .

Comment

My thoughts: it's better to be good. Granted, a 4 incher isn't likely to do much. I'm slightly above average at 6.5x5.5, so I've never heard the words "you're huge."

I've been with over 100 partners in my time, and counting. The first time I've heard "you have a nice cock" I was like, "yeah, sure, whatever, let's fuck."

Well, about the 20th time I had heard it, and this was from a woman in an open marriage, I sat her down and said "ok, what's the deal. what is so nice about it?"

she gave me details. apparently, it's the thickness and shape. it hits things perfectly, I guess. I was then with another gal, and this gal was also quite experienced. we were done, I was talking about how it would be so cool to have a 9 inch cock, etc. She looked at me, exasperatedly, and says "honey, you DO NOT need a bigger cock."

I keep myself fit and am considered attractive. I've come to the conclusion that a small percentage of women are size queens. Many more prefer a fit body and someone with some sense of humor on things.

that said, I'm working on just adding another inch or so!!! hahahahaha!

Comment

What I dont want to hear:
                          (me cumming) her: oh..thats it?
                          or
                          ..thats ok honey..

What I heard and liked: oh, this is getting big..
                          ohh hold on, (hand on chest/adjust) not so deep..
                          bahamaboner71
                          Last edited by bahamaboner71; 09-26-2012, 10:43 AM.
                          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                          03/04/13
                          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

BOTH...
                            I will be victorious!

Comment

Working...
                            X