Thread: A bunch of questions in one post
- 10-01-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
This is my first post and I would like to first and foremost thank all of you for the great knowledge and advice that I have gotten from researching this site over the last 7 months of my PE endeavor. I still have a couple of questions that I would like some input on:
1.) measurement: Yes I have read the sticky on proper measurement but, I haven't seen this addressed specifically: Because of the upward curvature of my penis I found it very difficult to get an accurate measurement of length with a tape measure so i started using a piece of 18awg wire that would trace the top of my shaft and then measuring the wire length. Is this "cheating"? I usually see about a 1/4-1/8" difference between the two methods. i really didn't care before I joined this forum because it was a relative measurement that only needed repeating to track results but I don't want to post inaccurate measurements here.
2.) Routine advice: I have very limited alone time and cannot commit to doing some of these 30-45min. sessions multiple times of day. I concentrate on base/expressive stretching in the morning once I get to work before anyone gets into the office. If I am lucky I can get maybe 10-15min. into this session. After this session, I immediately fully stretch and wrap using an ace bandage and remain wearing the bandage for the remainder of my work day. I remove the bandage when I change out into my gym clothes prior to leaving work. After getting home from the gym I will go through a rather rushed jelqing/pumping session. i shoot to make this as long as I can/until my wife is beating on the bathroom door wanting to know WTF I'm doing( I have talked to her about it btw). This session typically lasts 15-20 minutes. I usually split the time between jelqing and then pump. After This session i will clamp using an ace bandage where I will try and stay "clamped" for 20-25 minutes of before I start feeling pain(Whichever comes first). I throw on a cock ring after this and go about my business for the rest of the night. before going to sleep I re-stretch briefly and then reapply an ace bandage in a fully stretched position and go to sleep. I will say that I usually have to remove the wrap in the middle of the night due to it being uncomfortable. My current stats are 6 1/4" EG (base) 5 7/8" EG(end shaft) and 8" BPEL(see measurement discrepancy above). My goals are 8.5" BPEL 6 1/2" EG(base&end shaft). If you were in my shoes what would be the priorities in your routine/exercises? What would be concentrated on? Where am I completely wasting my time? Etc...
3.) Any advice staying erect during jelqing and pumping sessions? i find this especially difficult when pumping.
Thanks in advance and if this information is already posted elsewhere then I apologize as I have been unable to find it.
- 10-02-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
1) there is no cheating in PE, it's your measurments, people on here aren't going to know, for all we know you could be inches smaller than you are. And so the only thing that matters is that you measure the same way every time, so you know when you have seen actual gains, and when you are just pushing in a bit harder cause you want the numbers to seem better. Personally I'd say just use the standard bonepressed ruler as it's hardest to cheat results with if you always push the same, but it's up to you.
2) ok, so you have little time available for PE, many people know such problems. I'd only say about this to not just full force into the exercises. If you really don't have time for a warm up, then start off slow and less intense and build that up during the session, you've got to think health first my friend.
I'm not a clamper or wrapper but I'd say dont wrap up when you're sleeping, you could do it too tight or cause an injury very easily, it's not safe.
During your day make sure you do kegels, and reverse kegels. you can do these with noone noticing. I would also suggest doing a LAS during the day if possible maybe as a warm down to your early stretching, you can do them easily and forget about them, do them sitting at a desk or whatever.
3) staying errect during jelqing shouldn't be a problem you worry about, because you shouldn't be very errect jelqing :P try and keep errection below 50% during your jelqing. I don't pump so couldn't tell you if its the same for thatI'm back!
- 10-02-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
Okay thanks for the advice. I am unfamiliar with the term "LAS" but I'm sure its on this site somewhere so I'll definitely check that out. I am glad for the input on "3.)" as i have read differing opinions on this matter and seems to be the most confusing part about PE as their seems to be so many different views on this. I have been forcing myself to try to be as erect as possible and it really does not come natural to me at all(While jelqing that is). In fact I have been stopping the exercise to re erect(if that is a real term) myself to 100% before continuing. One more question if you don't mind; Is there a clear cut way to tell the difference between real gains and increased EQ? It seemed that in the first 2-4 months I achieved almost unrealistic gains. However, I was taking a supplement that can hinder EQ and i came off of it during that period so I really don't know if the gains were real or not. The simple answer might be who cares but was just curious.
- 10-02-2012 #4
1 - as long as you're measuring the same way each time, you'll be able to plot your gains, which is the overall point of measuring. I too have an upward curve to my ding dong
2 - where did you get the impression you have to do multiple sessions of PE in a day? You only need one good session. It sounds like the morning is your best bet. Never, ever stay wrapped while you sleep. You aren't conscious and you don't know what could happen. Keep PE to when you're awake and fully alert.
3 - Try to stay between 50%-70% erect. Think about a fatansy or something sexy. Don't go higher than 80% erect though. You're at risk for causing damage.
A LAS is a "lazy ass stretch." You can check it out here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rfect-las.html
Increased EQ is a real gain. You should be happy. You'll also see increased libido and a lower flaccid hang. Those are all real gains as a result of PE."Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- By westell1 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2014, 02:07 PM
- By Mr.Friend in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:45 PM
- By rockwell in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
- By westell1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2009, 07:17 PM
- By Junkie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2009, 07:50 AM