Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Played golf with a Urologist...important, please read and consider.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played golf with a Urologist...important, please read and consider.

<p>
    I was playing in a blind draw scramble and I got paired with a local urologist. Since I figured he got asked professional questions all of the time, I decided that I wouldn't be that annoying guy that peppered him for advice. After a few holes, he asked what I did for living and I told him. He then proceeded to ask several questions about my job and so I figured that made him fair game for a question or two. I asked him about ED stuff and also Peyronies and then I asked him about doing kegels. He said that ALL men should kegel. He said it was one of the best exercises and was very beneficial for urological health. He was so adamant about it, he said that when his son got old enough, he would tell him about it. That was a good thing to hear since I do them all of the time. But, there is a warning. He said to never kegel with a full bladder or while emptying the bladder. He said a small amount, to isolate the sensation of the correct kegel, would be okay, but limit yourself to when the bladder is empty. He said to cut-off the stream repeatedly can actually weaken or injure the bladder sphincter. He said that it happens to men with enlarged prostates that continually try to force a urine flow.
    Last edited by Raoul; 10-01-2012, 03:36 PM.
    Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 09/12/2014 BPEL 6.25", EG 4.8"

Yes we agree too, kegeling while peeing is just to know what muscle to use, that's it. Never practice while going to the bathroom.

Comment

Awesome information thanks for passing it along.

Comment

I have been reverse kegeling while urinating...any problem with this???
        JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by coltjustice View Post
          I have been reverse kegeling while urinating...any problem with this???
          No, nothing wrong with naturally forcing out your urine.

Comment

OK thanks Steve23 that is good to hear because that is the only form of reverse kegel that I use and I have seen positive results from doing this.
            JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

Pity you didn't talk about reverse kegels.

Comment

Great advice from the 'ole urologist. I agree with him based on my experience. I'm older
                and I never hold back when I have to pee--unless, of course, I'm out and about.
                Kegeling works great for men and women alike.

Comment

Did you ask him about jelqing and PE?
                  01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                  03/04/13
                  BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                    Did you ask him about jelqing and PE?
                    You mean, did you teach him about jelqing and PE.

Comment

Interesting advice it seems counter to what the Urologists used to recommend.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
                      X