Thread: kegels when?
- 10-07-2012 #11
I do my kegels three times a week.
- 10-13-2012 #12
Warm up > Girth exercise > Length exercise > Stamina work (normally a kegel exercise followed by an edging exercise) > Warm down (followed by a cool down if the workout was especially difficult)
You want balance in your training, and exercise order can be important in accomplishing that. The sequence can be as important as having the right combination of exercises too, since a well-balanced workout can benefit you more than if you did each exercise on its own.Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
***Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!***
- 10-13-2012 #13
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
I had gotten the kegel before stretching idea from Pirate's log, he discusses the PNF stretch there.
Interesting that girth work should be done before length work, why is that?
I've always stretched before jelqing, but only because of practicality, as lube can leave the penis greasy which makes it difficult to grip for a stretch. That obviously wouldn't apply to someone doing squeezes or clamping.
- 10-14-2012 #14
- By JamesMonroe in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 10-16-2012, 05:36 AM
- By mr.growmymeat in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
- By BrianStorm in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:26 PM
- By catoblepa in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2011, 04:24 AM
- By JamesMonroe in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:53 AM