Plateaued or Hard gainer? Ready to give up? Possibly try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plateaued or Hard gainer? Ready to give up? Possibly try this

Ok, I was waiting to post on this, but decided to share my experience. I have had a lot of various sports related injuries and thus have a decent amount of joint pain for my age. Well I decided to add glucosamine and chondroitin to my supp routine to help with this, and possibly PE. Well I have had excellent results about 1" in length, and .5" in girth the past few months along with 1-3" in flaccid length (now a constant 6"). Now keep in mind these are partial regains but they are still very promising. This is a dissenting view to most people on these supps (for PE) and that is why I suggest them for hard gainers, and plateaued people; as if I am an anomaly you would not lose anytime by trying this. From my research the mechanism of action of these supps may actually help possibly in the extreme for some people.

It would appear that they may cause three things to occur, an increase of fluid uptake in cartilage, synthesis of cartilage proteins/cartilage growth, and prevention of cartilage degradation. From what I have seen on the PE boards is that people think these supps increase toughness of cartilage. None of the suspected mechanisms suggest that. Instead to me it suggests that the cartilage would be healthy, easier to heal, more pliable and quicker to grow. To me this would appear to allow us more exercise time with shorter rest periods. Basically clinical studies are undecided with some showing significant improvement while other showing no improvement for Osteoarthritis, sorry no PE studies were done .

A last note, these supps take a fairly long time to reach effectiveness at almost 8 weeks. In addition most companies recommend a loading phase of 2-4 weeks. So if you decide to add them, follow the directions and give them 6-8 weeks before modifying your routine. In addition please do not exceed the loading amount for a daily dosage. These supps may be hard on your liver, kidneys, pancreas, or blood sugar when taken in excess. However, there has been no link to any problems when taken at the recommended levels just suspected bio-activity. Lastly buy the generic as it is a lot cheaper, and these do contain shellfish.

I will post my routine if desired at a later time, but it is time intensive.
    In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

I'll give it a try. We knew about glucosamine some years ago and the science makes sense.

Thank you for sharing.
    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Hi Jm123
      Thanks for sharing
      I will give it a try for sure.

Please post your routine.
      How much of Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate you are taking daily ?
      rednaell
      Last edited by rednaell; 10-25-2012, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I think your gains come from the fact that your routine is "time intensive", and not from the Glucosamine and Condroitin. I have taken that supplement for years, and while I am convinced it helped me get over a shoulder joint injury, I don't think it has done a thing for my penis. My recent gains, after having plateaued for close to two years has come about because I upped the frequency and amount of my jelqing exercises.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          I think your gains come from the fact that your routine is "time intensive", and not from the Glucosamine and Condroitin. I have taken that supplement for years, and while I am convinced it helped me get over a shoulder joint injury, I don't think it has done a thing for my penis. My recent gains, after having plateaued for close to two years has come about because I upped the frequency and amount of my jelqing exercises.
          Hi rbi99
          It was 2 years ego when I last saw gains, I still continued a basic routine so not to loose any of those gains.
          What routine did you do that did brake your plateau?

Comment

Doesn't make any sense. Bullshit post.
            People are just wanting to drink a magic pill that's gonna make their dick bigger tomorrow.
            Saying you hitted the plateau is just your limiting belief to not progress and search for a magic pill that don't exist.
            How do you know that you hit the plateau? Here are people that are into PE for 10+ years and some people gained 2+ inches and are still growing. How they didn't hit the plateau yet and you did? Noone said PE is easy and fast. It takes time and patience, it takes years. And yes some people start with bigger dicks, some gain easier, some of them harder. It's up on genetics. But again don't find this an excuse. Your shortcomings in terms of genetics can be made up with hard work, and everyone has the ability to work hard.
            Im into bodybuilding for many many years and i can tell you that i don't believe any pill or supplement can make your dick bigger. It maybe can help a bit to remain healthy or something minor but for sure it wont make your penis bigger.

These supps may be hard on your liver, kidneys, pancreas, or blood sugar when taken in excess.
            How do you know this? Have someone that you know damaged his liver, kidney, pancreas or blood shugar with these supplements? You have any facts to proove it? Why behind every supplement is a myth that it's gonna destroy your liver and kidney? I know thousands of bodybuilders that use so many supplements daily and their liver and kidney is still perfectly fine.
            You bro heard a lot of things that are so wrong and complete bullshit. And now you spread it on forums and someone will read your post and follow your advices- Wrong Advices. If you don't have any proven facts at least say "im not an expert in this area so don't take this as an advice, this is how i just look at it, correct me if im wrong" this would be perfectly fine. And yes im going to correct you and tell you that you're so wrong. And stop spreading wrong advices we're here to help each other not to bullshit eachother.
            STARTED: 17.11.2011.
            LENGHT: 5.9''
            GIRTH: 5.5''

GOAL:
            LENGHT: 7''
            GIRTH: 6''

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders" Lao - Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by ThumbsUpSon View Post
              Doesn't make any sense. Bullshit post.
              People are just wanting to drink a magic pill that's gonna make their dick bigger tomorrow.
              Saying you hitted the plateau is just your limiting belief to not progress and search for a magic pill that don't exist.
              How do you know that you hit the plateau? Here are people that are into PE for 10+ years and some people gained 2+ inches and are still growing. How they didn't hit the plateau yet and you did? Noone said PE is easy and fast. It takes time and patience, it takes years. And yes some people start with bigger dicks, some gain easier, some of them harder. It's up on genetics. But again don't find this an excuse. Your shortcomings in terms of genetics can be made up with hard work, and everyone has the ability to work hard.
              Im into bodybuilding for many many years and i can tell you that i don't believe any pill or supplement can make your dick bigger. It maybe can help a bit to remain healthy or something minor but for sure it wont make your penis bigger.

How do you know this? Have someone that you know damaged his liver, kidney, pancreas or blood shugar with these supplements? You have any facts to proove it? Why behind every supplement is a myth that it's gonna destroy your liver and kidney? I know thousands of bodybuilders that use so many supplements daily and their liver and kidney is still perfectly fine.
              You bro heard a lot of things that are so wrong and complete bullshit. And now you spread it on forums and someone will read your post and follow your advices- Wrong Advices. If you don't have any proven facts at least say "im not an expert in this area so don't take this as an advice, this is how i just look at it, correct me if im wrong" this would be perfectly fine. And yes im going to correct you and tell you that you're so wrong. And stop spreading wrong advices we're here to help each other not to bullshit eachother.

Whoa, calm down

There was nothing wrong with Jm123's post. He clearly stated that he was sharing his experience, not that he found any kind of magic pill or that he doesn't believe in hard work. All he said was that he experienced gains, and was taking the supplement at the time. This led him to theorize that there may be a link there. Nothing wrong with that at all. He did exactly what all good members do here, and that is share his experience.
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Taking supplements in excess won't harm you now; you see the damage years later, just like with steroids. You must read about what you take and keep all things in moderation. Okay what's for breakfast?
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Taking supplements in excess won't harm you now; you see the damage years later, just like with steroids. You must read about what you take and keep all things in moderation. Okay what's for breakfast?
                  Steroids and supplements wont harm you now and later if you take them propperly. If you're educated you can be on shit ton of steroids and supplements and still be perfectly fine. But if you abuse them and don't have an idea what you're doing, then it's your fault.
                  STARTED: 17.11.2011.
                  LENGHT: 5.9''
                  GIRTH: 5.5''

GOAL:
                  LENGHT: 7''
                  GIRTH: 6''

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders" Lao - Tzu

Comment

Good post Jm123!

Comment

Originally posted by ThumbsUpSon View Post
                      Steroids and supplements wont harm you now and later if you take them propperly. If you're educated you can be on shit ton of steroids and supplements and still be perfectly fine. But if you abuse them and don't have an idea what you're doing, then it's your fault.
                      Your two post contradict themselves. In one you deride me for suggesting a supplement, and the next you say nothing is wrong with them, if you know what you are doing. My post contained pertinent information for people that jump into things, without knowing what it is they are taking.

I have not hit a plateau, I started PE about a decade ago, and then took an extended break. However, I have followed PE for the last decade. I do know a thing or two about PE.

This is not some magic pill, and it has been researched for osteoarthritis and joint injuries. Some studies have shown it helps regenerate or increase production of these types of tissues.

By the way my gains since July are about 1.5" BPEL (0.5"ish regain) and 0.75" and (0.5"ish regain) girth. I would not call that a plateau. My suggestion was based on the fact that this has not been a researched area, and I did not want to hinder newbie gains. I never experienced that big of gains when I had first attempted PE, and that was about 1.5 years worth of PE.
                      In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Hi Jm123,
                        Can you share any information on your current routine?

Comment

Yes, I will post my routine. I might start a progress thread, instead of posting it here.

Comment

Jm123 how is your vitamin C intake?
                            The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I normally don't supp vitamin C, unless I feel sick. My diet includes a more than adequate amount, well above the RDA. However, it might be worth a shot to play with it, when I get some more time.

Comment

Working...
                              X