Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Significant NBPSFL and BPSFL gain, but nothing else?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significant NBPSFL and BPSFL gain, but nothing else?!

I've been PEing on and off for like 3 years, but it was first 2 and half months ago that I started really carefully measure my penis and what I've noticed is significant gains at NBPSFL(+0.5'') and BPSFL(+0.6'') but all my other measurements have stayed the same. Has anyone noticed anything similar or does anyone have any ideas, thoughts or suggestions.

Its not uncommon for flaccid gains, stretched and regular, to precede growth. But it usually does tend to translate into erect growth. What is the difference between your BPFSL and BPEL?

Comment

Skeptic is right, it is common to see flaccid gains followed by erect gains. Keep doin what youre doin.

Comment

Hey melker I don't mean to hijack your thread but I'm actually going through the same thing. I gained 1/4 recently and now my bpfsl is 7.75 and my bpel is 7.. Is this to far of a gap for me to expect bpel gains?? Once again melker I apologize.
        1st term goal: reached
        2nd term goal: 7.25"
        "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

Comment

Regardless of what theories are out there, I still think BPFSL has more to do with loose ligs than it does with anything else. Prove me wrong and try that "Focus Your PE and Gain" thread floating around.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
          The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I think the fact that your BPFSL increased is great!
            For me BPFSL always precedes my BPEL.
            First my BPFSL will grow a couple of mm and a month or so later my BPEL catches up. Definately check out link posted by Cya, my EQ always goes down a bit when my BPFSL grows.. then it's all coming back..

S
            Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
            1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
            2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
            My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
              Its not uncommon for flaccid gains, stretched and regular, to precede growth. But it usually does tend to translate into erect growth. What is the difference between your BPFSL and BPEL?
              The difference is 0.6'', what do you think is it normal, too much or what?

Comment

Im guessing your workout focuses a lot towards towards length or tunica exercises. Try some more girth oriented routines but dont completely ignore length/tunica and see if your smooth muscle doesnt catch up, ie. squeezes, ulis, clamps, etc. depending on your current condition and ability to do intense exercises safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
                  Im guessing your workout focuses a lot towards towards length or tunica exercises. Try some more girth oriented routines but dont completely ignore length/tunica and see if your smooth muscle doesnt catch up, ie. squeezes, ulis, clamps, etc. depending on your current condition and ability to do intense exercises safely.

Im sorry for somewhat going off topic, but I just have a question regarding your above statement. A lot of people say that doing uli's affect your EQ negatively, but at the same time working out the smooth muscle is supposed to improve EQ.

The two theories contradict each other, because if working out your smooth muscles (which uli's are supposed to do) increases EQ, then doing uli's shouldnt affect ones EQ negatively. So what gives?

Just a thought that came to mind just now.
                  Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
                  NBPEL: 6.3"
                  EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
                  EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
                  NBPEL: 7.25"
                  EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
                  NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
                  EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Originally posted by Lavio View Post
                    Im sorry for somewhat going off topic, but I just have a question regarding your above statement. A lot of people say that doing uli's affect your EQ negatively, but at the same time working out the smooth muscle is supposed to improve EQ.

The two theories contradict each other, because if working out your smooth muscles (which uli's are supposed to do) increases EQ, then doing uli's shouldnt affect ones EQ negatively. So what gives?

Just a thought that came to mind just now.
                    Well youre correct. However, any new exercise that you introduce to your body may temporarily decrease EQ. Once you are conditioned and as long as you do them with the correct intensity and duration, your EQ will without a doubt increase. Hope that clarifies this.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
                      I only jelq. First I started of with 5 min warm-up, 10 min of jelqing, 5 min warm-down, 5 days on and 2 off. Now I do 20 min of jelqing, 2 days on and 1 off. I don't know if that is length or tunica, isn't a pretty allround exercise? Do you think I should add anything to it, I don't have a lot of time to spend unfortunately, any suggestions?

Comment

Depending on your condition/experience, i have really liked clamping so far. Look it up and see if you think its for you. I would probably start with some ulis or squeezes first though. If you clamp, start at 5 minutes MAX.

Comment

Working...
                        X