Jelqing breaks so hard to take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing breaks so hard to take

Hello gentlemen, so I've been jelqing pretty consistently for 2.5 years and can say that I have enjoyed the gains that have come with jelqing. I jelq 5 times a week, for 20 minutes in the shower when I'm getting ready to start my day, and then I take two days off. However, it's been so difficult to take a jelqing break because I can get enough of jelqing and masterbation.

I was wondering if anyone has the same feeling that they can't stop and it's difficult to take break because the jelqing and masterbation feels so good that you don't want to take any days off.
    Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
    7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

I know what you mean I have been PE working out for close to the last 5 years mixing it up with jelqing, stretching, hanging, clamping, wet and dry pumping. It is addicting for sure, but I have found that it is a good idea for a break every now and then. I took a road trip to visit family for a few weeks so it was a forced break outside of kegels. I was use to working out morning and night well what a nice surprise while on vacation to wake up during the night a few times with morning wood, lol... So I am having to rethink my workouts to mix in a short break so been thinking of hitting my morning and evening workouts 5 days on and 1 day off and the last week of the month to relax and maybe do nothing but ballon and edge as a break. The PE journey is a learning experience for sure...

Comment

Yeah, jmack, I feel ya. I look forward to my PE workouts everyday but I do take a two day break on the weekend like you. I don't want to work my unit out too much. Happy PEing.
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Breaks are definately good. For me so far every time I got a growth spurt it was always after a forced break, now I'm taking a week break every two month..
        After a week break my BPFSL will increase a couple of mm within first week of restarting the PE, and BPEL catches up after that.

S
        Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
        1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
        2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
        My Blog

Comment

Working...
        X