Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the realistic expectation with penile exercising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the realistic expectation with penile exercising?

I'm fairly new to penile exercising. I've been doing some kegels and its really working for me. i have harder and long lasting erections. And I think it has increased my penis size coz as they say the harder it is, the bigger it is. I've also seen some improvements in flaccid length due to jelqing and stretching.

But apart from improving hardness, Is it really possible to gain inches in erect length? I'm a little skeptic of guys who say they have gained 2", 3" and so on.
    Its just too good to be true.

I'm 4.5" erect now. And its not doing me any good in my self-esteem department. But I've accepted my body as it is.
    To be honest i'm concentrating more on being a good lover than being a bigger dude by increasing my stamina and learning more sexual techniques.

Guys, help me out. what should i expect out of all the exercising. i would love to gain an inch and be 5.5" and just be normal. But I wouldn't want to make my life harder for me by having high hopes while others are already making it hard for me by destroying my self esteem and comparing with some stupid average size. And effectiveness of penis exercises is really hard to believe as doctors and scientific researchers seem to be against this idea and most people don't know these exercises exist.

You can gain an 1" and .5" EG with consistency and dedication. More if you want to dedicate your life to it.

Take EXACT measurements and pics. Document your journey and give back to the community by sharing those progress pix. Be VERY consistent with measuring. Many people will measure all sorts of ways trying to see gains for their own self esteem. Find one way and stick to it.

EDIT: Didn't want to sound like we all want to see your pix.. It's just the newbies all want to see picture proof and most of us just don't take starting pix because we are all here due to some insecurity.
    Cya at 8
    Last edited by Cya at 8; 10-05-2012, 03:03 PM.
    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Its for real and I would say an inch is not unrealistic. I agree with Cya's post.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'd say when I started, I was maybe 5.5" ish in length. And just about about 5" in girth. Now I am around 6.5" in length and about 5.4" almost in girth. I haven't been doing it even for a year yet. And I feel it will continue to grow.

Comment

It took me about a year to reach my first inch. Some guys gain an inch in a matter of weeks or months. I still have another 1-2 inches left before I decide I'm done.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I'll follow the basic beginners routine and track my progress and also keep posting about them. I'll do my best and listen to my body clues to make sure they are all healthy body clues. And yes my present pix wouldn't be that much promising but i hope for better in future.

Comment

Some ( probably most) are blessed with a PE friendly penis and can make good gains. Some will only make mininum or no gains regardless of effort or dedication.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
              X