New to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this

Hey! So im new to penis enlargment thing. Right now I'm at 6' even and would love to get to at least 7'. It would be my first time doing any kind of excercises so I decided this would be a great place to start. My questions are whats the best and most effecient excercise routine? I know growth doesnt happen overnight but would like to know what gives the best and fastest results. I'm uncut but i dont know if that matters.

Thanks!

Welcome!

I would advice you to the JP90 beginners routine.... If it werent for me trying it and finding it to be way too intense for a beginner

No, actually that is probably the most widely hailed beginners routine in the PE community, but to some of us it's just way too much way too quickly. The routine is supposed to take around 45 minutes but I found that - adding the fact that you go flaccid a lot while jelqing - it takes about an hour and a half. At least for me.

So what I do is I do a "lighter" version of the JP90 routine:

12 minutes warm up
    10 minutes streching all directions, 30 sec/side, with 10 big circles clock- and counterclockwise in between. Also 20 second helicopter spins in between
    10 minutes jelqing (effective time, meaning I stop the clock when I go flaccid and start it again when Im hard enough)
    10 minutes ultimate v-jelqs (effective time)
    10+ minutes edging
    5-8 minutes warm down

Id advise you to try a lighter routine at least the first week or two, and then maybe go at the JP90 routine (which IS excellent, for those that it works for ).
    Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
    NBPEL: 6.3"
    EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
    EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
    NBPEL: 7.25"
    EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
    NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
    EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")