Thread: Tunica tugs - thicker tunica?
- 10-09-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
Well been doing tunica tugs for a while now and I do see some results, but I have startedto make the conclusion that the tunica actually thickens, so the girth gets larger, and also
the erect state with a softer outside of the penis.
Not sure, have anyone else felt this?BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
EG......4.9 . .5.50..,.6
START Nov 2009
- 10-09-2012 #2
Do u feel any pain doing tugs? I alway do matter the pull pressureWho said it would be easy?
- 10-09-2012 #3
Dude i love tuni tugs. But the thing about them is they are designed to literally stretch the tunica. When you stretch the tunica, you are attempting to lengthen it, thereby allowing for the smooth tissue to fill with blood to a higher level (basically this is what people refer to as "expansion"). But in the process I'd imagine that, yes, you inadvertently increase the width of the tunica, making it harder to make length gains.
Technically, you're right about the softer outside to the penis when erect. That's because you need to work on your smooth muscle to have it fill up to the limiting "ceiling", which is the tunica. Imagine it like you're clamping for a month and don't see any results, no expansion when you're clamping. Then you do some tuni tugs, maybe some bundled stretches too for a while. You try clamping again then afterwards, and you see significant expansion."Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)
- By Zlokob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:00 PM
- By danni in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2012, 12:41 AM
- By KingSlong in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:43 PM
- By TheLocalGuy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:05 AM
- By Bathmateuser in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2010, 09:20 AM