You may be longer than you think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may be longer than you think.

I was thinking about length when something suddenly occurred to me. If I take a NBPEL measurement, I'm 6 inches long or maybe a little bit over depending on how deep my fat pad is at the time. If I measure with a tape measure following the curve, it's right around 7 inches long. If I measure BPEL with a ruler, I'm at 7 inches long . . . so what about a BPEL measurement with a tapemeasure? I haven't tried it, and I'm feeling too lazy to try it since I'm pretty okay with my BPEL of 7 with a ruler, but that pesky curve could be taking length away from our measuring and we don't even realize it. Has anyone tried doing a BP measurement with a tape measure?

I would imagine it might be difficult measuring BP with a tape measure. You will be better off using a ruler to measure your fat pad, and then add that onto the length of the curve measured by the tape measure. I have a visible upwards curve which I would imagine could give me a slightly longer length but im not going to worry about that. Besides my starting stats did not take the curve into account so it would be pointless.
    Starting - 7.1 x 4.9 BPEL X MSEG

Short term Goal - 7.5 x 5.5 BPEL X MSEG

Long term goal - 7.75 x 5.7 BPEL X MSEG

Concentrating on girth!!

Comment

Measure BPEL, NBPEL find the difference, then add to the NBPEL tape measure measurment?
      I would just keep things simple, it's not about stats and numbers it's about how much you gain and how it looks feels to you.

Comment

I'll measure it for you (no homo).

Your fat pad seems to be 1" deep. If taped NBPEL is 7" then taped BPEL is 8".

yw.
        Into 19th Month
        BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
        EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

I've always just used a ruler with a little flex to it. My upward curve is not huge though, although I'm sure my ruler could flex much further then I need it to.
          My Progress Log

Comment

I go along the curve with a tape measure (not like a carpenters tape measure, one of those really flexible ones), it's not hard to measure I mean it's a little tricky, but I just hold it straight out as a ruler would show and then loosen up on the tension a bit until it lies with the curve without "tapemeasure turtling?"
            BPEL---EG-----Date
            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

i dont know

even NBPEL is over 7.5 , and i actually do not feel sure, that i am pretty big

Comment

Damn...my penis is strait so I don't have extra length

Originally posted by bem View Post
                i dont know

even NBPEL is over 7.5 , and i actually do not feel sure, that i am pretty big
                8.1x5.5...you're not even close to average. You're hung. You're not aloud to be insecure with those kind of stats. I mean you are...but it's pointless and will get you nowhere.
                2/2/2018
                BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

If you measure around the curve, you are accounting for the depth of your penis, which is accounted for in girth measurements. Its an incorrect measure, and that is why you gain a little bit. Stay true, and measure only a single dimension.

Don't forget, use the same ruler for every measurement throughout your entire PE career.
                  "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                  "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I just make my weenie flat, they are not made from steel!
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      I just make my weenie flat, they are not made from steel!
                      pancakenis?
                      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                        You're hung. You're not aloud to be insecure with those kind of stats. I mean you are...but it's pointless and will get you nowhere.
                        This is true, but if you are married and she is not that impressed with 8", and that one woman is all you see, it still causes you to be insecure.
                        I sometimes think if I would just leave my wife and go back in the world looking for another woman, it would be way better for my self esteem. But ofcourse I wouldnt do that. Thats just my thoughts.
                        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                        03/04/13
                        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I have a curved penis and I always try to straighten it although it can be a bit hard sometimes. I am 6.5 Non bone pressed and 7.6 when bone pressing. I have tried to measure along the curve with a tape and it is a bit difficult. I think forcing the penis a bit is OK
                          BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
                          EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

Comment

If your erection is curved, does it remain curved inside a vagina? If it remains curved, does that mean the owner of the vagina perceives your erection as being thicker than it really is? Perhaps these questions should be moved to the "Playing with your mind" thread.

You can use a tight fitting constriction band to push in and hold back your fat pad. When I do, I get an additional 1/2 to 3/4 inch longer usable erection.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I think the important thing is no matter how you choose to measure you do it consistently. It's not about coaxing an extra 1/4" out of the ruler because no matter what the numbers say your penis is as long as it is.

There is the self-esteem with having a higher measurement I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X