Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any active "Top Performer" here?

Hey guys,

I have been doing some serious PE exercise from the start of 2012 till now with only 2 weeks break in between... I have done it with full discipline no matter what, my routine is 4 rounds of 10 min intense stretches that give my dick a sensible fatigue, then I usually do traction wrapping in between sessions. I do these 4 sessions with 2 hours gap in between starting from 10:00am till 4:00pm... at least twice a week at nights before sleeping I do clamping and manual squeezing for 10 to 20 minutes and do not cum after. But I do have sex almost once a day (I dont know if that would affect in gaining progress...) My routines are only 5 days a week. The weekends I dont do any exercise.

I have to say that I have gained a full inch in erect length... Unfortunately I never read from pro's, I mean people who have made 2+ or 3 inches, well except one or two guys who never even have picture evidence... I wonder if it is really possible to gain that much of length (2 or 3 inches) in X years...

Is there anyone out there who has really had a 2 or 3 inch gain in length with picture evidence? Cause 1 inch is really nothing to gain, only the stretch between the tissue cells would get you that 1 inch extra.. (at least my opinion only)

My initial BPEL was hardly 6", now it is touching the 7" line finally and I am happy about that. I never kept track of my girth, but a few times I have measured the middle and it is around 5 to 5.5" and if I clamp and measure it would go up to 6" girth

I am extremely dedicated to PEing and I am determined to continue doing it, just that sometimes you need to see or hear from pro's and refuel your motivation and feel much better about it...

I would be glad to hear from you guys specially if you can have pictures to prove your enormous gains )

Happy PEing everyone!
    Initial:

NBPEL: 5.5"
    BPEL: 6"

Current (Last updated Oct 11, 2012):

NBPEL: 6.5"
    BPEL: 7"
    BPFSL: 7" 5/8

FG: 5"
    EG: 5.5"

Shortterm Goal:
    To gain minimum 3 mm length each month

Longterm Goal:
    NBPEL: 9"
    BPEL: 9.5"

EG: 7"

Photos mean nothing in the modern world but I believe g4 has them .

Comment

I thought this thread was going to ask if anyone from the "Top Performers" list was still gaining and going for bigger!

I wonder if any are? :O

Comment

G4 is bored.
        I often wonder at guys asking for photos as "proof". As a guy who did internet dating I can tell you photos mean nothing.

Comment

Videos are much harder to fake. If you guys want some proof, atleast don't allow any old Photoshop guy to be able to fake it.
          The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
          X