Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Ass Stretches?

Hello Everyone.
    I'm back on track after a small injury, setback from tunica tugs. I'm currently doing Lazy Ass Sstretches to increase my flaccid length. Exactly when should these be done post or pre routine. Also how often and how long.
    pussylover
    Last edited by pussylover; 10-14-2012, 11:49 AM.

I think any time is fine, for a warmup or a nice stretch at night. You can do them pretty much as long as you want to.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Can we do Lazy Ass Stretches on rest days or just rest?

Comment

I don't do anything on rest days, but that is just me. I am a big believer in LAS's, I suggest doing them anytime you want except rest days and right before doing your PE routine.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Years before I started PE I was watching Real Sex on HBO...there was a segment about a cross dresser and he tucked his unit between his legs all day..everyday! The segment continued with a full frontal shot of him unleashing this massive cock! I thought about the idea of Fowfer, BTC, and LAS before I knew anything about PE... The penis is stretched further and further back over extended periods of time! It makes sense you are gonna gain some length. I will say I do LAS' at work for at least 3 hours per day? Maybe that is a contributing factor in my growth!
          Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
          Shortdog 2019

Comment

I've just started doing LAS and my flaccid is always so much bigger now. I think it stands to reason that these flaccid gains would also help erect gains.

Comment

Working...
            X