Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willing to Work to Gain! I Need a proven to work routine anyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willing to Work to Gain! I Need a proven to work routine anyone!

Can anyone create or has a solid routine they would like to share?!?!? I've read this forum and created a routine and did it for 3 months and still no luck. My unit is a tunica limiting factor. I've been doing PE for a roughly a year now and not have seen much if any gains. 7x5 starter to about 7x5.1-5.2. I'm really looking for both good length gains and girth but my focus is girth. My short term goal is 7.3-5 x 5.3-5 permanent gains. I'm willing to work 5 days a week up 2 hours a day. My long term goal is 8x6. Willing to work to gain!!!!

4 days on 2 days off x 4. Thats 24 Total days. Then take a week off. Then repeat.

Dry jelq (I find much better grip for longer more controlled slower strokes). Do for about half hour, hour max. (Feel the blood vessels expanding in your hands, learn your body and find the maximum pressure you can use without causing small red dots) To warm up i don't use anything i just lightly jelq.... VERY LIGHTLY... as to let the pressure gradually increase i see no red dots and you can place more pressure. Like when you go for a jog you find your face before you speed up... 5-10 second strokes at medium to high erection level.

Stretch 3 minutes down 3 minutes left 3 minutes right with 1 minute break at end until you repeat. Repeat three times. Total time consumed 29 minutes.

Windmill and massage for 10 minutes.

Comment

Good for you! As many of us know here, it really takes a lot of drive to keep going at times - especially when things aren't going how we want them to.

I personally would work on either length or girth for a while (3-6 months), then switch to the other.

For girth, I'm having a great experience with low-vacuum pumping (<=4"hg) for a long time per day (1-3 hours, broken into sets) along with clamping and jelqing whenever I get the chance.

For length, with your experience, I would recommend hanging. At your current girth, I think a Bib starter would be an excellent way to go. We have a great bunch of hangers here that are all very helpful and knowledgeable.

Keep up your positive outlook, I'm sure you can break through this with some perseverance and experimentation!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks jdavid, I'm going to try it and see how it goes. @Donjelqer76 I'm currently looking into ordering a bib now.

Comment

Working...
        X