- 10-15-2012 #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Blog Entries
I just wanted to mention that I've been getting a lot of ligament pops recently by doing an upside-down OK jelq. I don't know if there's a better term for it, but it's basically the OK grip where all fingers are on the underside of the penis. In the last month, I've gotten about 3 ligament pops in this way and gained about 3/16" in BPEL over the last month. Seems like there might be a correlation there!
Anyway, I just thought there might be someone out there that would be benefited by this information. Happy PE'ing everyone!
AnthonyStart (22/03/12): BPEL 5.5" EG 4.5"
Current (15/10/12): BPEL 6.625" EG 4.925"
Short term goal: 6.0" x 5.0" (BPEL portion reached!)
Mid term goal: 6.5" x 5.5" (BPEL portion reached!)
Long term goal: 7.0" x 6.0"
Ultimate super goal: 8.0" x 7.0"
- 12-04-2012 #2
- By NeedtoGain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:03 AM
- By SimonDenmark in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2011, 06:19 AM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2009, 10:25 AM
- By hopethisworks in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:04 PM
- By Gram in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:54 PM