- 10-16-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Hey guys. I've been off PE for a goood while now, but a while ago while doing a downward stretch I got a lig pop. At the time it didn't mean much to me but I gained good length and many would say the lig pop helped. I looked the theory of lig pops up and such, the general concensus among PE'ers being that a lig pop causes a few days of lower EQ (sometimes), conjoint with a short burst in gains in length.
But, as I have said, I've been off PE for a while. I was having sex tonight with my girlfriend, and to do with the angle and moving about and such my member was pushed into pointing down, and I felt the exact same sensation as my first lig pop. I didn't lose errection, although it did feel like EQ dropped for a minute or two then picked back up again.
My question is this; assuming what I felt was actually another lig pop, which I firmly believe it was, do the short burst of gains come again naturally, or would I have to be PEing to see the normal gains associated with lig pops? I know within a week or two I'll know the answers but I'm just throwing it out there to see if anyone has any prior knowledge, and also as a post so I can document any results to let you all know incase you're interested in figuring more theory out about these thingsI'm back!
- 10-16-2012 #2
- 10-16-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
I've always had lig pops. I could pop it by pushing straight down or by bending in surfing sex. Its always felt good to me. I have not had any since I've done pe a while.
- By maverick3581 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2012, 02:30 AM
- By sterter in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2010, 05:04 PM
- By cocknballs in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:53 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:25 AM
- By Gram in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:54 PM