Thread: BPFSL vs BPEL
- 10-16-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Hi, I've recently come across the TGC theory and I think my limiting factor is my tunica. My BPFSL is around 0.75 to 1 inch smaller than my BPEL! My main goal is girth, since my length is very satisfactory, so my routines incorporate almost solely girth exercises (I've been jelqing for 6-8 months on and off and no results whatsoever... another clue that my tunica is likely the problem).
My question is: with such a big difference in BPFSL and BPEL, should I concentrate exclusively on length (for the tunica) for now? Follow up question, which exercises do you recommend for the tunica?
- 10-16-2012 #2
I never gave the TGC theory much weight, so I can't answer specifics there. I can say that I started out a year ago with a BPFSL that was less than my BPEL. After the 2nd month, my BPFSL and BPEL were pretty much exactly the same. Then over this last couple of months my BPFSL finally surpassed my BPEL. I concentrated mostly on length over the last year (1500 hours extending and 6 months of hanging).
- By lego123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
- By mindofaMANIAC in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:47 PM
- By tbowne in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:12 AM
- By code_junkie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:02 AM
- By boxer in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:44 PM