Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some questions before I start. Help appreciated :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions before I start. Help appreciated :)

Hey guys, I just discovered this site and would like to give it a go. I figured making an account for the forums is the first step to helping me stick to it I've read all the guides etc, and just have a few questions:

1. I'm only 18. Is there any reason I should wait till I'm a little older? I haven't grown (that I've noticed) in any way in ages.
    2. I understand how important the warm-up is, but I don't have any heat pads or anything and certainly won't be buying an infra-red lamp...having a hot shower seems the best way to warm myself up. Would it be better to warm up and then do my exercises in the shower, or get out and do them?
    3. Also, is having a wet penis in the shower adequate lubrication for jelqing? I have some lube I can use to start with if that's preferable

Thanks in advance for any help

Forgot one other question, but I kinda answered it myself by reading more information.
    Final question though, is a warm-up even necessary? According to the survey, warming up made no difference in gains. Being able to just exercise when I want to without needing to warm up would be far more convenient...

Comment

Warming up prevents you from injuring yourself, which is very important in the beginning stages of PE. Just use a warm rice sock. You're definitely old enough to start PE and nah water isn't really enough lubrication. If you're uncircumcised you can do a dry jelq but lotion or lube helps a lot.
      2/2/2018
      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

It was smart to make an account, I made one after starting PE when I actually had to make a post for help and this forum has been very helpful and generous with feedback.

1) I'm 19 and started a couple months ago, I wouldn't wait; I think by the time you hit 18 you're pretty much fully grown, even though statistics may say that males finish at 20 or 21. Even if you grow genetically, PE shouldn't hurt.

2) I warmed up with a 5-10 minute hot shower and it was okay, but when I started warming up by using a warm cup of water instead it seemed to work WAY better than a hot shower due to the constant heat on every bit of your penis. Shower isn't as good because your penis isn't being heated nonstop, also it's easier to maintain the exact heat you want in a glass of water, maybe replace the water every 2-5 minutes if it gets cold. Give it a shot, it made a much bigger difference for me than expected.

3) If you try jelqing with just water I think you'll find your answer. Chances are your hand will get too stuck to the skin of your shaft and "Dry Jelqing" isn't recommended for beginners; I've been at this just under 2 months and I have no reason to try dry jelqing, I hear it can be dangerous if you dno't know what you're doing.

Good Luck.
        BPEL---EG-----Date
        6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
        6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
        7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Welcome to the gym

I wish I would have started at your age! I think there may even be an advantage to starting at your age.

For jelqing, you're really going to want a good lube. If you're still living with your parents, cocoa butter works well and is inconspicuous.

Good luck
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Hello and welcome to the gym. read as much as you can, pay attention to the beginner forum sticky threads and stay safe.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X