- 10-17-2012 #1
So I'm new to the whole PE thing. About 3-4 weeks ago I did an extremely light jelqing and stretching routine. Warmed up for 15 minutes, rice sock was nice and hot. Got in the shower to do a few basic stretches, stretching in all directions and holding for about 30 seconds each time. I did all directions twice for 30 seconds. After this, I jelqed with some baby oil, and did about 25 4-5 second jelqs. The thing is, I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Using the first hand with the ok grip I slid it up my penis (about 30% erect) and held it underneath the glands while sliding the second up slowly until I reached the other hand and I would repeat this. Problem is that the next few days was harder to get erect, much harder. I figured I either overtrained, the rice sock was too hot and I burnt my dick, or because I jelqed incorrectly. My penis basically felt (afterward) really spongy and loose.
It's about 3 and a half weeks since I did it, and have tried to limit and possibly cut out masturbation. Basically when flaccid my glands are not as full and look a little deflated opposed to how they used to be. The weird thing is I have had this happen before however the issue resolved itself after a while. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I may have done? When I start to get erect my penis first starts to get much longer, and actually feels less full then what it is flaccid. Feels really squishy and stringy-like. It's a bit hard to explain I'm sorry. The glans do engorge when I get an erection, however when my erection fades the glands deflate way too easily. I think I may have overworked my dick somehow? What the hell did I do? Been using a heated rice sock the past week to heal and have not done PE since.
Any help is appreciated! Thanks for hearing me out.
- 10-17-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Blog Entries
You've got a lot going on in this thread:
1. You did 2 rounds of 30 second stretches in all directions. Did you pull real hard? That'll lower EQ. 2 rounds is sometimes a bit much for a newbie.
2. Your masturbation habits have been drastically reduced (or cut entirely?) over the past 3 weeks. While this often increases EQ at first, since you get a bit anxious, after a certain period of no ejaculation I have found that EQ can actually suffer. For me that was a 2 week period. Your mileage may vary.
3. Your soft glans issue is a simple result of lower EQ. Get that back and your head will engorge fully again.
4. Light jelqing with a 30% erection level was probably not the issue. But you did it so that your first hand would slide up against the hand that's already at the glans? That is incorrect. You remove the hand that's below the glans when the next hand starts a new stroke. They don't ever touch.
5. You said this has happened before. Any clue what the cause was when it first happened? Because this could be entirely unrelated to your PE.
Keep resting. You're still getting erections, but they're weak, correct? Maybe some time will return your EQ to normal. Nothing wrong with some rice sock heat, but don't burn yourself. If it's getting too hot, like you suggested, either don't heat it up so long or use some sort of barrier to protect yourself from the direct heat. Keep your balls cool in the process.
- 10-17-2012 #3
Hi ThirdArm thanks for quick reply!
1. Well I basically just pulled with a gentle grip until I could feel a slight tug against the ligaments. I didn't use force or anything just applied a very slight stretch until I could feel a little resistance.
2. I've tried to cut it out completely but have managed to knock it back to about once every 3-4 days.
3. Hmm that makes a lot of sense. My EQ has suffered, however I wouldn't say so much to cause alarm or panic. But it is there.
4. Oh okay thankyou. I see it. I actually did it the way you describe a few weeks prior, and hell I had wild erections the next day, with much better EQ. Don't know how I managed to change my technique.
5. When it first happened I think it was due to me not being conditioned. A case of too much too soon! hadn't warmed up sufficiently and did too many jelq's/ stretches.
Definitely gonna rest it. I am still getting erections, however I wouldn't describe them as weak. Just a bit of loss of EQ because of the glands, which I think is resulting with the 'loose' and 'stringy' feeling. Seems to have a direct correlation. Since that bad session my EQ jumped from bad to good within a week, and is slowly returning I believe. And with the rice sock, can it actually do damage to your penis if it is too hot? I don't wanna fry it to death lol. I just wanted to make sure it was warmed up properly.
Thanks for the advice, good sir. I appreciate it.
- 10-17-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Blog Entries
Sure thing SS. Sounds like you've got this under control.
Rice socks can definitely get pretty hot and the skin of your penis is somewhat sensitive. Your nerves should shout "pain!" before you do any serious damage, but a superficial burn is possible if you try to tough it out. But it's not necessary to get anywhere near that level of heat.
- 11-13-2012 #5
Well, glans are back to normal as well as the EQ I'm pleased to say.
To anyone with the same problem: Rest, don't do any PE, abstain, abstain, abstain some more, and use heat.
- By Chase_the_dream in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2012, 07:32 PM
- By Debo19832003 in forum Success ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:48 AM
- By Sirnutsalot in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:56 AM
- By TXPE77 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2011, 12:22 PM
- By Propeller in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 05:44 PM