Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My experience. No gains from hanging. jp90 produced .5-1" gains. srs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience. No gains from hanging. jp90 produced .5-1" gains. srs.

Sup guys.

Been at this PE since January of this year. strong new years resolution I know.

So far I gained a bit and got good EQ from being consistent about JP90.

I kept overdoing it and hurting myself (felt a sharp pull on the inside ligament around my pelvis) so i started hanging.

I got up to 10lbs for about 3 15 minute sets...

Do not see nearly as much of a gain.

Will be switching back to JP90 with only 2 short sets of hanging at 10-12 lbs a day to see if this pans out...

Anybody have experience with this stuff? Hows your gains been. I'll be completely honest no e stat chit. i'll even take before and after pics.

I hung all of last year, and took 6 months off and back to it in June. Really, I haven't seen much either. Initially I did see a nice gain, but lost it and to be honest haven't measured since I started in June. I am giving it until March then going back to Manual work if it doesn't show me something.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

A lot of people don't see gains with hanging until hitting the 15-20 lb. range. Also, having been at this for 10 months, you should expect any gains to be very slow.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

This is a really interesting topic for me, I've been doing manual exercises for a year with some good results in EQ and girth, minimal in length though. This is why I want to start hanging because I always perceived it to be a really effective way of gaining an extra inch. I've ordered my BIB hanger but I'm hesitant to start because I'm afraid of losing my girth gains if I stop manual work. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to finish off each hanging sesh with alittle girth work whether it be supra slammers, ulis, pumping or clamping for like 10 min.

What do you think?

Comment

Working...
        X