Penis Of Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Of Steel

I am curious if anyone knows about the book called ˝Penis Of Steel˝ published by Greatlovers.com.
    Basically is a male enchancement book with topics as lasting longer, sex tips and tricks, anecdotes and stories, how to become multiorgasmic and of course the final topic is PE with a description of the exercises as kegels, jelq, stretching, squeezes (the author labelled them as an exercise to make your penis harder and to give better erections) and he described pumping and also posted a program that should be done 5-7 days a week with a warmup (5-7min), jelqing 30 minutes but he also added 30-60 minutes of pumping (with 1-2 minutes break after 30 minutes) and to perform 10-12 stretches per day lasting from 15 to 30 seconds every time you have some privacy.
    As far as I know after reading this forum I think that could be a little too much right? Even if he said that you can split the workout into 2 or 3 parts I still think its too much... Well, if anyone is familliar with this book I would be happy to hear your oppinnion on it.
    Thank You and have a nice day

Dont know the book, have heard of it. Some guys do that much but beginers should not. I hve done much more than that at times. The book sounds like it might not b bad read. Our site founder has a book too. look at the book by Aaron Kemer, Exercising the Penis.
    Last edited by BigO; 10-18-2012, 08:23 AM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sounds interesting! I own a few PE related books myself!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Heard of it never read it. May add it to my library. Oh and i already own mr. Kemers book, its a great resource.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Some guys do that much but beginers should not.
          Well my friend that actually is a beginners routine

Comment

Working...
          X