Some of you know that I have been having problems down there as of late.... Well, this morning I wake up had a lil pain in my stomach, but I have been fighting two infections. One in my small intestine and my prostate. I feel I have them both about beat, but now I'm having a pain from my anus, feels like its going through my balls, my base and up my dick.... Also on the right side of my pelvic bone where most the pain is, I feel a knot and when I touch it, it hurts. My doctor is out of town, can't afford to see another one while he is gone so why not ask the PE fam! Anyone have any ideas?

Also, I am headed to meet this girl I met a while back on a dating site. she lives 6 hours away, but we've been hitting it of and both dig each other so why not see whats up HUH? lol I'm a lil nervous, only because I haven't had sex in a very long time and I'm having these problems stated above. The last time I was with a girl, I couldn't get it up when It came time... And I know, it's all in the head that causes that, but how do you go from being hard as hell then to nothing when its time to shine? ANyway.... I need some pointers, any advice anything that could help me... She is really gorgeous and awesome, I just want it all to be right...