Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out with a routine please?

Ok so here is a little background:
    I have been jelqing for about 5 months very inconsistently but consistently enough where I would say my penis is pretty well conditioned and I wouldnt consider myself a beginner. I have been stretching also for the past 2 months and I have also been kegeling for about 5 months on and off. I havent seen any size gains but the jelqing and kegeling really improved my EQ and helped me overcome bad performance anxiety with my girlfriend which I am so thankful for.
    However I really want to be more dedicated and see some actual size gains but I rarely have time to exercise because I am in college and have two roommates. The only opportunities I have are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for an hour each morning because they have class and I don't. I used to try to jelq and stretch in the shower but saw no improvement over a month and a half so I stopped. So anyway do you think Monday, Wednesday and Friday for an hour is enough time to see solid gains?
    Also, my penis measures 6 inches nbpel and 5.5 inches mseg. I am happy with the girth but i want lengthhhh. Can anyone make a routine for me that focuses on length that also fits into my 3 times a week, 45 minutes to an hour long sessions?
    **By the way, the only exercises I have done are jelqing, stretching and kegeling but I am open to trying anything that works.
    Thanks so much for your help guys, seriously.
    7/20/15
    NBPEL: 6.75 In.
    BPEL: 7.28 In.
    MSSEG: 5.7 In.

4/19/14
    NBPEL: 6.4 In.
    BPEL: 7.1 In.
    MSEG: 5.7 In.

9/12/13
    NBPEL: 6.2 In.
    BPEL: 6.9 In.
    MSEG: 5.6 In.

It's been a slow but steady process. It's worth it

i would recomend an extender..
    first start 15 cm
    x11.3---start second:16.3cm x 11.5cm --- current: 6.7 ''L x 4.75 '' G (17cm x12cm) --- goal: 7.5 '' x 5.5 ''

Comment

5 months and no agin? i hope it doesnt take me longer then that to see some results :/ , good luck man

Comment

Hanging works well for those struggling with gaining length - though with only 3 days per week I'm not sure how well it would fit in this situation.

An extender is a great option if you can wear it daily (you can wear it under your clothes quite inconspicuously and go about your normal activities - at least it worked that way for me)
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X