Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, but I don't understand ballooning at all. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, but I don't understand ballooning at all. Please help!

Yeah, so I read the instructions on:

Ballooning - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

but I just don't understand how to do this.. What "magic spot" are they talking about?? I don't have any sort of magic spot anywhere, other than the underside of the glans and the frenulum (both of which you shouldn't stimulate while ballooning).

What other spots are there? I can pull and yank on the sides but nothing happens, the same with the head. I don't get hard, it just feels weird.

And how do you do "circular motions" on your penis? It's cylindrical so it goes up and down, not in a circle.

Sorry if I sound bitter but this is just frustrating! I really want to know how to do this!
    Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
    NBPEL: 6.3"
    EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
    EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
    NBPEL: 7.25"
    EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
    NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
    EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

I don't balloon, but what they mean by "circular motions" is small little circles, generally with the tip of your finger. This is not a typical masturbation grip. You're very gently stimulating your penis. To simulate the circular motion, think of gently polishing a small coin, like a dime. This will take a good while, especially if your unit is not terribly sensitive.

And as far as the "magic spot," I don't believe the author of the article had any specific area in mind. Rather, he was suggesting to explore and find areas that please you.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
      I don't balloon, but what they mean by "circular motions" is small little circles, generally with the tip of your finger. This is not a typical masturbation grip. You're very gently stimulating your penis. To simulate the circular motion, think of gently polishing a small coin, like a dime. This will take a good while, especially if your unit is not terribly sensitive.

And as far as the "magic spot," I don't believe the author of the article had any specific area in mind. Rather, he was suggesting to explore and find areas that please you.
      Thanks for the reply.

Im not really that sensitive to touch, and it's extremely hard for me to find a spot that is so sensitive that it makes me super hard just by light, circular touches. I don't think I have such a spot anywhere, which sucks.

So let me get this straight:

1) Find the sweet spot, gently massage it in circular motions

2) You'll slowly get erect, as you get more and more erect, do kegels do add blood

3) Keep stimulating the spot for 15-20 minutes.

^ That is ballooning, as I understand it.

The problem for me will probably be that I won't get those rock hard erections through these light touches, Im not sensitive enough for that. Damn, this sucks if ballooning won't work for me.
      Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
      NBPEL: 6.3"
      EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
      EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
      NBPEL: 7.25"
      EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
      NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
      EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Sure thing, Lavio. Your understanding of it seems to be correct.

Ballooning is probably going to be tough for you. A few tips for improving masturbation in general (which may help you here):

1. You'll be more sensitive if you avoid masturbation for a while before doing it. Depending on your current schedule, this may just be a few days. Don't let it interfere with your concentration - just don't go at it like a teenager that just discovered masturbation.
        2. Use a pleasant lube. Try different viscosity to see what feels good to you.
        3. Increase libido with a good fantasy (maybe even an erotic novel to kick start it off) or if you dig prostate massage, a toy can help out a little.
        4. If you're circumcised, keep your glans covered during the day to start dekeratinization and improve sensation. (I'm currently working on a review of the ManHood, which I'll write in a week or two).
        Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

Lube suggestion for masturbation?
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Water based ones are nice since they are usually easy to get out of clothing. JO and ID make pretty nice feeling ones. I once used some sort of all natural lube called Moist Gel for prostate massage. Felt nice, but needed reapplication a few times. But it would probably do good for typical masturbation. There are all sorts of different sensations to try, like warming and cooling, but a good regular water based lube will instantly out-perform hand lotion any day.
            Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

Working...
            X