Whole new routine for flaccid gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole new routine for flaccid gains?

Right this goes out to the guys who know what they are talking about and have to time/will to give me a routine , do you guys know of or can you form up a routine for me to increase my flaccid gains. I have been increasing my erect gains for a while now and they have been coming along fine, but i really want a routine that will make up my flaccid gains, which in comparison are not as good. I want to be a shower as well as a grower (if its possible ) but i dont know how to achieve that.
    Many thanks for anyone who takes their time to prepare me a routine
    Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
    February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
    April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
    29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
    30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
    February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
    March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

Simple answer - LAS's. Nearly guaranteed to make your flaccid longer. Simple, can be done anywhere where you can sit, and costs nothing.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I've tried them continually and they never seem to work, i had quite a small flaccid so it made it harder to achieve the pull on it to sit on, will try them again, got any other options?
      Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
      February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
      April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
      29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
      30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
      February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
      March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

Comment

Originally posted by Samueldodson1 View Post
        I've tried them continually and they never seem to work, i had quite a small flaccid so it made it harder to achieve the pull on it to sit on, will try them again, got any other options?
        You could use a warm cloth or something like that to maximize your flaccid size prior to doing the LAS's. In addition, sitting on it for a few minutes will relax your unit even more, and you can stand up and reposition yourself a second time. Make sure your butt is clean and your unit is dry. The dry part is to maximize your grip as you position it.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

been doing beds LAS now for 2 months. i think its working nicely. don't know how longer it can keep getting if basically i'm stretching always up to the same point and same tension always.

Comment

Nothing keeps my flaccid looking great like hanging does. I always hang longer and thicker when I'm on my hanging routine. In fact not long ago I took a break from hanging and went to pure girth work. I was amazed at the difference in my flaccid state - it was so much smaller than I had gotten used to.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
            X