- 10-22-2012 #1
On the jp90, ive gained .5 in length since ive began, i think its been a month and half now. Its hard for me to calculate girth so what i do is wrap string of floss and place it next to a ruler to check, maybe im just getting paranoid lol but do help outDay 21/90 Completed - FL: 3 EL: 5 EG: 5 as of (9/17/12).
Goal - FL: 3.4 EL: 5.6 EG: 5.5
- 10-22-2012 #2
- 10-22-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Blog Entries
Girth loss does not seem like a common occurrence with length gain. In about 10 months, I only have one recorded month of MSEG loss (1/16"), and that's within measuring variance.
As far as the dental floss, beware that you don't squeeze it harder on some months and leave it looser other months. It's sensitive to changes in how hard you measure, which is why I think a thin piece of paper is a better gauge. But it's your call.I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
Nice Guy blog posts
"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin
- 10-22-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
No way man, your girth probably didn't go down...don't even worry about that. Congrats on your length gains though.
- 10-23-2012 #5
I have only had girth go down with injury and subsequent loss of EQ. It came back soon as soon as the injury healed. Gains are gains, I think both types: length and girth, help with eachotherBPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By mystic wolf in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2012, 12:23 PM
- By Gandalfs Penis in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2012, 11:48 AM
- By stickyicky41 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 05:38 PM
- By Jiminy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:22 AM
- By tabqwerty in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2009, 09:05 AM