Thread: Measuring, the Curve.
- 10-24-2012 #11
- 10-24-2012 #12
On top as close to the dick as possible and I make sure my dick is straight out so I don't get confusing measurements.
I've got a slight upward curve, not drastic but it's there.
Have you tried measuring using something like a wall to prop your dick against? Measuring the gap between your dick/the wall and your crotch?
Failing that, just estimate I guess.Not really gaining.
- 10-24-2012 #13
I am not practicing as a way to receive 'measured incidents of achievements, but rather to enjoy the process of 'quality overall'.
But you're right, the true measurement begins with the first initial measurement...benchmarked, and consistant measurements using the same method as the first.
- 10-24-2012 #14
Averages may be the way to go since the numbers may only be off by not too much.
- 10-24-2012 #15
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Blog Entries
I use a tape measure and go with the curve. Helps motivation-wise and it is more accurate. Some say it is cheating but I just consider it effective. If you have a curve and you gain 0.1 or 0.2 inches in length, a ruler may not even show a gain which will both piss you off and mess with your consistent measuring. When I measure in terms of PE recording, I don't care if my penis is 3 inches long or 9 inches long, I just want to know if I have gained; a tape measure will do the most accurate job whether it is a slight curve or if it looks like the rim of a protractor.BPEL---EG-----Date
6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html
- 10-25-2012 #16
- By Mr. Green in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2012, 04:01 AM
- By Nymelo in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2011, 04:38 AM
- By heytherbilly in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:55 AM
- By Gyrta in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2010, 02:42 PM
- By gettingthere1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:33 AM