Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, for a healthy penis, wich supplements are essential?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, for a healthy penis, wich supplements are essential?

I know there are a lot of supplement threads out there, but a lot of them contain supplements that "could" have a health benefit for your dick. Now, I just want to know wich supplements are without a doubt beneficial for your dick. I want to make a list and start buying them. See how it goes.

The 5 g's are good, l-arginine also is good.

Comment

Citrulline has worked better for me than arginine.

Comment

Originally posted by wtxiceman View Post
        Citrulline has worked better for me than arginine.
        Why would it be better? Thanks for the tip btw.

Comment

So just the 5G's and L-arginine (or Citrulline)?

Comment

Here's something you might find interesting, Spermy
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...formation.html

For those who don't know,
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              Here's something you might find interesting, Spermy
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...formation.html

For those who don't know,
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
              Thanks Toad First link looks great. Good brief info.

I wanted to buy some L-arginine last time I went to the local drugstore, it was available, but it has a "boost your sex drive"-label on it. I'm 21. I'm not gonna go to the cassier with that bottle in my hand you know

Comment

Citrilline is what arginine becomes...citrilline is prob better. Wouldn't hurt to take both

Comment

Originally posted by fuckna View Post
                  Citrilline is what arginine becomes...citrilline is prob better. Wouldn't hurt to take both
                  Are you sure about that? I've red about overdoses in arginine here on these forums ..

Comment

How old are you spermster? If you're eating properly and exercising you don't even need l-arginine.

Comment

I've personally narrowed it down to:

A good multivitamin - gives you essential B vitamins and zinc

L-Arginine - Good for EQ, it's a precursor to nitric oxide I believe. I mix it with my protein shakes for rugby as it has sporting benefits as well.

Ginseng OR gingko Biloba - you only really need one circulation supplement. <- if you're physically active this isn't really necessary to be honest, I take ginseng for the supposed energy boost.

I'll be adding a magnesium supplement when I can, but this is for the refractory period and not PE.
                      My progress log

Comment

GNC or other exercise supplement stores usually sell l arginine etc and nothing reads 'increase sex drive'

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                          Are you sure about that? I've red about overdoses in arginine here on these forums ..
                          I'm not sure how serious an overdose is, I think it would just leave you with an upset stomach and chronic diarrhea for a while! lol You usually have to be taking loads to have these side-effects though.

EDIT: I only take 1g a day, sometimes 2g, because it's quite expensive.
                          My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by BUBBAtotheMAX View Post
                            GNC or other exercise supplement stores usually sell l arginine etc and nothing reads 'increase sex drive'

It makes your erections harder because it promotes better blood circulation, doesn't make you horny.

Comment

I just realised that my protein shake supplement and how much i have each day that i get about 3g of l arginine every day. Is that why ive had such fast gains??

Comment

Working...
                              X