Height-Penis Size Preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Height-Penis Size Preference?

I was going to make a poll on this but the opinions seem more important than the stats. I'm thinking long-term what my goal should be, because I'd like to have a 7.5-8 inch NBPEL and a 5.5 inch EG, but I'm 5'7" and I'm wondering if it's going to look stupidly disproportional to my body in the future.

Anyways, I'm just curious what peoples long-term goals are with regards to their height.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
    I was going to make a poll on this but the opinions seem more important than the stats. I'm thinking long-term what my goal should be, because I'd like to have a 7.5-8 inch NBPEL and a 5.5 inch EG, but I'm 5'7" and I'm wondering if it's going to look stupidly disproportional to my body in the future.

Anyways, I'm just curious what peoples long-term goals are with regards to their height.
    I am 5ft8,135 pounds, and 6.5BPEL and 6.25 girth 6.5 base girth.... it already starting to look disproportional to my body

Comment

Figure the average USA male height is 5' 10", the average length is about 5.7" (BPEL), and girth is about 4.9". Unless you have little body fat, the length you are talking about could be even greater than the 8" you seek. You are about 5% shorter than the average, and you want a penis that is about 40% longer with girth which would be about 12% thicker. IMHO I would go for less length and more girth, but we all fly our kites in different winds.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I'm also less than average height at 5'8 135lbs with 6.75 BPEL X 4.5 EG. If I get bigger down the road ( just started PE) I won't worry about being disproportional to my body type. At the end of the day 8X6 cock is gunna feel the same to a girl no matter if your 5'5 or 6'5. If anything it'll look bigger and more visually impressive on a below average height guy vs looking normal on a taller/heavy dude.

Comment

At your height (which is the same as me btw) a 7.5-8" will look crazy big. I think when you drop your pants to a girl for the first time you will get a laugh! then followed by a wow, Haha. .

Im 6.6bpel with 6.15"base girth. Im stopping at 7bpel and will just work on maintance and improving of eq.

Btw with 8" erect u will have a decent size flaccid to deal with! it may get in the way of ur clothing and chafe on ur legs lol.
          dec 2011
          NPBEL 6.1
          BPEL 6.4
          BG 5.9 --6.0
          MEG 5.6--5.65
          heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

Not sure about you, but I'm even shorter, and I'm looking forward to creating the disproportion.
            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

It's crossed my mind, but to be honest I'm a grower and I've been lifting weights for a year solid now.
              So if anything throws off my dicks relative size it'll be my quads or the fact that it's hiding.

Comment

I am 5'7" and I am 7.1"x 5.25" bpel but I weight 225 lbs. I have a fat pad of about 1" and I personally think mine looks small compared to my body.

Comment

I would be proud as hell if the little guy was "disproportioned" to my body, in other words: huge.

Comment

Yeah i agree with the sperminator on this one, If my dick is huge in proportion to my body then im one happy guy!

I'm about 5'9 and really skinny i have a BPEL of 7" EG of 5.3" and im going for bigger!

Comment

It's okay to roll or drop that out of your pants no matter your height.

Too bad the effect on boobs outta the bra isn't the same haha

Enjoy
                      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

I am 6'-8" and I am going for 9". Seriously.
                        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                        03/04/13
                        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight View Post
                          I'm also less than average height at 5'8 135lbs with 6.75 BPEL X 4.5 EG. If I get bigger down the road ( just started PE) I won't worry about being disproportional to my body type. At the end of the day 8X6 cock is gunna feel the same to a girl no matter if your 5'5 or 6'5. If anything it'll look bigger and more visually impressive on a below average height guy vs looking normal on a taller/heavy dude.
                          No, it does not feel the same to a girl whether you are 8x6 or less. More girth more friction, more length more reach (even to bottom). I am telling you there is a big difference.

Now, I am 6'2 in height and still my penis does not look really any longer than it was but it does look thicker especially at the upper region which I contract on the most. My whole reason for doing PE was to make it look proportionate to my height according to how I see fit.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:
                          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post

I think if you were to achieve those goals at 5'7", then yes it may look 'stupidly disproportional'.
                            However it would look disproportional in a good way. You would that much more hung, without actually having to get scary huge.
                            - (By which I mean painfully huge,... for her)

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                            I am 5ft8,135 pounds, and 6.5BPEL and 6.25 girth 6.5 base girth.... it already starting to look disproportional to my body
                            Impressive girth.

--
                            Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                            I am 6'-8" and I am going for 9". Seriously.
                            I am 6'-4" and I am going for 9".
                            Intro
                            Progress
                            “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                              No, it does not feel the same to a girl whether you are 8x6 or less. More girth more friction, more length more reach (even to bottom). I am telling you there is a big difference.

Now, I am 6'2 in height and still my penis does not look really any longer than it was but it does look thicker especially at the upper region which I contract on the most. My whole reason for doing PE was to make it look proportionate to my height according to how I see fit.
                              He said his dick would feel the same to a girl no matter his height.

Comment

Working...
                              X