'Proof' Articles or Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Proof' Articles or Books

There are some friends that I'd like to help and get them into this, but they think that I'm trolling them because 'it's impossible, penis is not a muscle bla bla'...

So I was wondering. Are there any studies with concrete proof about penis enlargement (or at least theory)? Studies, articles, books etc etc. Because forums with hundreds of thousands of people and millions of posts just aren't enough.
    Nachos87
    Last edited by Nachos87; 10-27-2012, 03:40 PM.
    Into 19th Month
    BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
    EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

The only studies that I am aware of that show proof, are ones for extenders. If you look in the PE science section there are threads with links to studies that indicate it is possible. Lastly, both extenders and pumps have medical approval for some uses.
    In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

The only proof that counts is when you hold your larger penis.

Comment

How about the pictures people post of their before&after?
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I'll admit it, there was a discussion on the PUA forum where someone mentioned and I quote:

Penis size is no different than any other measurable quality. Maybe you aren't big enough, you aren't tall enough, you aren't handsome enough, you aren't rich enough. You can't change things like that so there is no point in starting an argument...
          I mean, I just had to butt in and say what was to be said, providing links to these forums, mentioning hundred of thousands of members, millions of posts... that there are free articles, success stories, picture proof etc.
          You'd think that would be enough but naaah, all I got is:
          Also I have a feeling we arnt gonna get specifics without a credit card and expiration date.
          It's like the legal weed thing. When I first heard about that I was like it's too good to be true. And it was.

But something tells me that guys with small penises can't just pop a pill or do some ball kegels or whatever and make their schlong grow to 7 inches. That'd be like being able to buy a chronic blunt at the gas station...it's just too good to be true.
          I like helping people, there are ones with some serious issues with this. Maybe erectile dysfunctions, premature ejaculation etc.
          Thought of making one small thread in hope of helping someone, or should I just not bother?
          Into 19th Month

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Screw them. I'll take any advantage over the average I can get. Haha just kidding, but if they blew you off that's their own problem. Their loss.

Comment

Forget promoting it to the PUA community. You have already done more than needed. If you went up to to your geeky, nerd, world of warcraft addicted friend from high school (who probably would be a 7 or 8 by most girls standards if he gave a crap) and told him that all he needed to do to pick up good looking chicks and bang them was to get into PUA community. He would laugh at you and say where is the proof. They are operating in the same gray area as we are. There is no scientific proof PUA works, it is all anecdotal. Yet they are asking for proof of another anecdotal area, that is followed by as many if not more men than PUA?
              In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

That's funny, because that's exactly what I said to them

...I could question Pick-Up the same way, but yet people seem to believe it works just fine, without any proof...
                I probably won't do it, but who knows... I could take like 20 mins of my time.
                At least as an experiment on human 'behavior'.
                Nachos87
                Last edited by Nachos87; 10-27-2012, 05:47 PM.
                Into 19th Month

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

It is Ok with me if the pua community does not find pe. Those that need it find it. We do good work here with pre e and it's free, same with other aspects. If guys don't want to take advantage of it shrug and move on

Comment

I'd say ask them!

Comment

Nacho, guaranteed that people took a peek without mentioning anything. Maybe they'll pop up here as lurkers or users in the future. Who knows, maybe you did a good thing for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        It is Ok with me if the pua community does not find pe. Those that need it find it. We do good work here with pre e and it's free, same with other aspects. If guys don't want to take advantage of it shrug and move on
                        You know what Peg, i used to secretly resent your dismal views on the PUA community. That is, until I got more into it and found myself agreeing with you. The more I hung around PUAs, the more I thought to myself... Hey, that flying horse guy had a point.

I agree. The last thing we really need here are more PUAs. We have enough as it is. Nacho you did what you could to help people. You showed them a door, it's up to them to walk through.
                        Some might of. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                          Nacho, guaranteed that people took a peek without mentioning anything. Maybe they'll pop up here as lurkers or users in the future. Who knows, maybe you did a good thing for someone.

Comment

Just posting to check if this thread is locked already.

EDIT: Dang.

Comment

If you really want "proof" the show Manswers did 2 shows on how to get a bigger pens...theffirst one said the only way was through surgery...the second one admitted they were wrong and that there were other ways...focusing on using an extender. You could always find that show(Hulu, netflix etc.) and have them watch it...
                              Starting:9-8-2011
                              BPEL: 8 in.
                              MEG: 6.25 in.
                              BPFL: 6.5 in.
                              FL: 5.5 in.
                              BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                              BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                              MEG: 6.375 in.
                              NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment