SOS: Exercises to stop Wet Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS: Exercises to stop Wet Dreams

I am always annoyed by Nocturnal Emissions/Wet Dreams, which happen often to me. (Every few months)

Sometimes i get Nocturnal Emissions if i haven't ejaculated for days, which many people say its a natural result.
    But many times i get nocturnal emissions even if i had ejaculated the same day, which is annoying.

So are there any exercises that will help me stop Nocturnal Emissions?

Would making the PVC muscle stronger help me?

What routine would you suggest to me? Kegels, reverse-kegels or something else?
    "Epidemiology is like a bikini. What is revealed is interesting. What is concealed is crucial" - Peter Duesberg

I never woke up in my life having a wet boxershort or something.. Really, wet dreams are so rare to me.

On topic: I've never heard about exercises to stop wet dreams. I've heard about lucid dreaming (being aware while dreaming).
    TheSperminator
    Member of the Month Oct 12
    Last edited by TheSperminator; 10-28-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I just dream of Nancy Pelosi; well it works for me? So why would you want to stop a natural biological process that your body wouldn't do unless it thinks it is needed? Sometimes bodies may be smarter than it's brain!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Wet dreams are natural after a period of no ejaculations while awake.

According to the Art of Manliness blog, an inventor created 'The Timely Warning' in 1893 to automatically cool the penis and prevent nocturnal emissions.

All kidding aside, I don't think there are any terribly practical ways to prevent it with certainty. Since it's out of your control when asleep, kegel strength won't help you.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

A exercise to stop wet dreams is called jerking off. If you try to ot whack the weasel and you are spewing goo in your sleep it is a pretty simple fix. Beat off or not, the goo is in your hands( or o your belly button in your sleep)

There are No other options.
          Last edited by BigO; 11-27-2012, 09:08 PM.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The fact that you cum during your sleep without even touching your penis is fascinating to me, shows you the power of your dreams!
            Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
            08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              A exercise to stop wet dreams is called jerking off. If you try to ot whack the weasel ad you are spewig goo i your sleep it is a pretty simple fix. Beat off or not, the goo is in your hands( or o your belly button in your sleep)

There are No other options.
              I let one out the day before but i Gym(Do strength training) everyday, maybe that build up my testostrone level or something?...because last night i had 3 wet dreams in a night... dont even know hows that possible....

Comment

Wow, really? I've never heard of that before.

I think the biggest factor to consider when it comes to masturbation is the sort of lull that it puts you in for a short period afterwards. You become sort of sloth-like for a time. That can be a drain on other activities.

But my understanding is that testosterone levels normalize soon after (just not sure of the exact time frame).
                Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

I guess one reason is because of excess protein from my protein shake... but it made my day shit tired, from that ..... was ridiculous 3 times....

Comment

I actually had missed that you said you goo in your sleep even on the days you have whipped skippy. Now you have had 3 in one night, holy shite man. Maybe you should let a university do a night time study on your buddy. Did you wake up and reach for a smoke?
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      I actually had missed that you said you goo in your sleep even on the days you have whipped skippy. Now you have had 3 in one night, holy shite man. Maybe you should let a university do a night time study on your buddy. Did you wake up and reach for a smoke?
                      Yer i dunno why that happened, but i have lots of wet dreams... every once a while i will have 2 in a night, but 3 in a night was the first.....and i am not a freaking teenager anymore... i am 25 LOL when i was young it was worse... if i dont let it out every 2 days then its pretty sure i would have a wet dream.... so if i restrain from masturbating when i was younger.. i woulda had 2-3 wet dreams a week......now its better but still quite a lot..... it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                        Yer i dunno why that happened, but i have lots of wet dreams... every once a while i will have 2 in a night, but 3 in a night was the first.....and i am not a freaking teenager anymore... i am 25 LOL when i was young it was worse... if i dont let it out every 2 days then its pretty sure i would have a wet dream.... so if i restrain from masturbating when i was younger.. i woulda had 2-3 wet dreams a week......now its better but still quite a lot..... it sucks

No one ever had similar situation like me??? I wonder does it mean i have high testostrone level or something?

Comment

It sucks!? Sure, they're messy, but wet dreams feel great - better than masturbation usually. Heck, I found a whole community of men online who try to intentionally have wet dreams, primarily by abstaining from masturbation. By extension, we know that the greater urge to ejaculate, the higher likelihood of a wet dream. But I don't know of any correlation between that and T levels.
                          Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                            It sucks!? Sure, they're messy, but wet dreams feel great - better than masturbation usually. Heck, I found a whole community of men online who try to intentionally have wet dreams, primarily by abstaining from masturbation. By extension, we know that the greater urge to ejaculate, the higher likelihood of a wet dream. But I don't know of any correlation between that and T levels.
                            It's doesnt feel too great lol when i realize it i am like wtf again.... lol and its because that makes me wake up int he middle of the night then ruin the next day... cos i am lacking of my precious sleep, and those guys should swap with me.... i dont want any wet dreams.... i even had one before when i fell asleep on a plane....just wtf.....

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                              It's doesnt feel too great lol when i realize it i am like wtf again.... lol and its because that makes me wake up int he middle of the night then ruin the next day... cos i am lacking of my precious sleep, and those guys should swap with me.... i dont want any wet dreams.... i even had one before when i fell asleep on a plane....just wtf.....
                              But i do notice that if i feel really warm when i am asleep the likelihood of it happening is a lot higher

Comment

Working...
                              X