So if..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if..........

So if you are 10% taller than the norm (5' 10"), does that mean you need your unit to be 10% longer and thicker than the norm ( 5.7" x 4.9") in order for you to look average? Looking at if from the other direction, if you are 10% shorter than the norm, will your package look average even if your unit is 10% smaller than average?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Depends who's looking at it, there's people that think average looks fine to them tall or short, and most don't know what average is other than in measurments on a website, you can be 6'3" and be average and think your fine and your wife/girlfriend can say your big so..

There's guys here that are well over average in size and think they are tiny, and I'm sure they aren't giants in height.

Comment

Height is only part of the equation when thinking about the optical illusion potential of a penis. What about weight - skinny guy vs thicker guy? Body proportions - wide versus narrow hips? Visual perspective - looking straight on versus from the side or above or underneath? When your focus is size, you gotta use the ruler to know for sure. If your focus is aesthetics, let your mirror and camera tell you what you want to know. Someone on another post suggested making a mold of you penis... then you can see it from all perspectives. Okay, making a mold of my penis is more obsessive than I care to be, but if you want to try, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by epoch View Post
        Height is only part of the equation when thinking about the optical illusion potential of a penis. What about weight - skinny guy vs thicker guy? Body proportions - wide versus narrow hips? Visual perspective - looking straight on versus from the side or above or underneath? When your focus is size, you gotta use the ruler to know for sure. If your focus is aesthetics, let your mirror and camera tell you what you want to know. Someone on another post suggested making a mold of you penis... then you can see it from all perspectives. Okay, making a mold of my penis is more obsessive than I care to be, but if you want to try, why not?
        Good answer, I didn't even add those aspects to my equation.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I am a 6'3" tall guy with a larger frame. I have a thick girth and a averge length. Yes it does make it appear much smaller than guys of a more average height we do come in all shapes an sizes. I guess thats what keeps life real. We must all learn to play the hand that we have been handed not easy sometimes.

Comment

I guess if you're looking at someone from a proportional standpoint. A guy 7 feet tall with a 7 inch dick would still look huge to me, a 4 foot tall guy with a 4 inch still wouldnt look big, but I guess for what a woman would expect from you without seeing you naked, that's a god way to look at it.
            BPEL---EG-----Date
            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
            X