wow, 6+ girth is huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, 6+ girth is huge

I never really pictured it being that big, but after measuring myself while I was double clamped, I came out to be just a tad over 5.75 under those circumstances. And I was thinking that was gigantic girth.

And yet I see people who naturally are, gained to, or are aiming past 6 inch girth.

First off, lucky bastards for the naturals, but wow, that's just huge. I'd be fine with reaching 6 in girth o_o
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

I would be content with 5.5".
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
      I never really pictured it being that big, but after measuring myself while I was double clamped, I came out to be just a tad over 5.75 under those circumstances. And I was thinking that was gigantic girth.

And yet I see people who naturally are, gained to, or are aiming past 6 inch girth.

First off, lucky bastards for the naturals, but wow, that's just huge. I'd be fine with reaching 6 in girth o_o
      Yeah that is no joke. I got my girlfriend this very large realistic dildo for her when I'm gone. It measures at 7" X 6.25" and my god is it massive. So very large around. I'm aiming for 6" girth myself.

Comment

I'm naturally 5.75 inches so threads like this make me happy.
        Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

4 inches girth.. 5.25 inches long .. still gets my girlfriend to orgasm over and over during sex though so i call it a 'gifted' 4 inches lol... my goal is 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post

Thanks i am 6.25 mid girth at the moment 6.5 at base and 6.25 at the tip too, but it is short 6.5 inch length it feels short cos its so thick

Comment

Yeah 6 inches girth is huge. My dick looks enormous out of the pump and it is usually about 5.75 there. I can't imagine 6 naturally. That is some serious hammer action.

Comment

These are 2 of my old pictures. There are over a year old. Now it looks basically the same, but it's longer now. Girth remains the same.

http://www.rotkva.com/media/uploads/...vonosz29km.jpg

http://www.rotkva.com/media/uploads/...9fxmegps3v.jpg
                Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

5.75" isn't far from 6" but it is a bit different than 6.75" . I'm never going to be content, got to keep stretching(pussy). I was 6" naturally and never thought it was HUGE. Now I think it is.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Yeah, it's freaking massive. I'll get to where you were naturally one day. Yours is beast, future ladies will be in for a surprise, that's for sure.
                    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Depends on the person I do not see my as big. Maybe since I did not really notice it much tell I was 19 or so. By then everything was set in so it seemed average to me.
                      Thick_Unit
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Thick_Unit; 10-30-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Of course, if something is all you've ever known, it probably wouldn't strike you as anything special. But to be realistic, it is quite huge.
                        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

What was your beginners routine? i am barely starting any tips

Comment

Originally posted by acanizalez90 View Post
                            What was your beginners routine? i am barely starting any tips
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Do a beginner routine like the JP90 or PESG's routine

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
                            My progress log

Comment

I wish they would teach this stuff in high-school. I had no idea my penis was above average in the girth department, and as a result I used incorrect sized condoms for years and it made sex TERRIBLE (Penis would hurt/go numb after minutes)! I just kinda believed that sex with a condom was supposed to be a painful chore and as a result I avoided relationships and girls for the most part.

For the love of god, if your rocking 5.5" or more girth, don't use normal condoms, it's paramount to Medieval Torture.

Comment

Working...
                              X