X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To PEGym*Sort of Injury Already*

This is my first thread ever on pegym due to always being a lurker
    # guess this injury atleast got me to finally got me to join haha

but on a serious note i have been doing jps 90 beginner routine for two weeks now and i did everything according to instruction expect for one thing'

I did the basic mistake every newbie makes here from what i can read and that is i tried an advanced technique>
    I did the supra slammers last night and everything went good, i didnt exceed just did it 5 times
    bt this afternoon i did them again ( rather in a rush) and two hrs later when i went to pee i noticed this black little dot on
    the upper leftside of my penis. I freaked thing it was a mole or something until i read around and saw that this can often happen.

Guess i just need some reassurance because i tend to over think things.
    any comments greatly appreicated.

Hey buddy, welcome to the PE Gym! I am new here myself. I have had my fair share of injuries despite my short term PE cycle (overtraining really, nothing major) and I would suggest to you firstly to leave your penis alone. Leave it alone! Don't masturbate, have sex, do nothing other than some heating 1-2 times per day. You definitely want to do this if your erection has suffered in some way. If your erection strength is good and your penis is fine other than for this issue, I'd still leave it alone until this black spot disappears. You never know, but you want to be safe. Probably nothing but overtraining anyway though. Peace, SS

Comment

Yeah bad idea, stick to your beginner routine it's 3 months for a reason, so you can get conditioned.
      Lay off your penis until it's back to 100% and stick with the beginner routine or next time you try something advance it could be worse.
      Doing more than you can handle won't make you gain faster, as you can see.

Comment

If its definitely black i'd give it a minimum of 5 days rest.

Another thing, to prevent fordyce spots use your thumb and softly massage until the color goes away.

Comment

thanks for all the great posts, it really helps
          this fourm is a blessing really.

And I've learned my lesson i will not exceed my limitations, i read my precautionary posts from many members but like all of them
          i thought those rules dont apply to me. I havent been messing with it since it appeared but i will warm it up and massage as told.
          Thanks

Comment

Wow, supra slammers 2 days in a row, I haven't even tried those yet. I've done similar things though and definitely some crazy intense exercises but those just seem like torture for your dick. Be happy it's only a minor injury(from what I understand) and learn from it.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
            X